ZIGGYD's Rain of Arrows Ranger (Top 40 Nemesis 1 Week Race Build) 1.1 Updated!

For auras when running solo grace and hatred is the way to go?
worst guide layout i've ever seen ... these spoilers
"
Asag wrote:
For auras when running solo grace and hatred is the way to go?

Definitely.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Id love to give this build a whirl, but I hate builds that require or almost eventually require a 6L as the current system punishes crafters, and buying a 6L even a normal or blue one costs 10+ exalts. Any on poe.xyz is usually 20ex for a white 6L. good build, but meh for the 6L. Once ggg steps it up and alleviates some issues to crafting and trading I may give the game a whirl again, if not, then D2 and TL2 I guess it is.
I love pie.
Similarly, according to the scion of the building lv60, hp3300, dps too bad
so I have to be up to the Rangers for damage or other physical side belong?

passive
Hi Ziggy

Thx for your builds and videos; they gave me much information to understand and start the game.

I have a very subjective question:
Which of your builds (RoA, LA) would you recommend for a casual, 100% solo player with no ambitions of extreme high end game experience (max. map level 70)? I don't think I would be able to afford buying expensive gear at any time (my lvl 67 witch has accumulated about 20-30 chaos over her life), thus, the one with less gear dependable would be better.

I began (and screwed) a LA ranger and I like the concept of it but I also always liked the RoA idea (Barrage in GW 1 & 2 :-)).

Just wanted to start by saying that I love and watch all your vids and your builds are great!

I'm currently leveling using this build and I've encountered a problem. I'm currently level 25 and progressing but I'm finding myself very mana starved, I'm trying to run blood magic gem to attempt to solve this problem but I'm finding my health is fluctuating a lot and it's sketching me out! :p I was wondering if you had this problem while you were leveling and if so, how did you deal with it?

Also wanted to know when you started using the blood magic support gem!

Thanks Ziggy!
Hey ZD,

I'm following this on a ranger in Hardcore. It's my only HC player who I left at 37 a long time ago when I just couldn't make any currency in HC and it was impossible to advance much with nothing to trade and my found items just sucked!

Today I changed the build to yours, which I hadn't reset since going live and had already leveled both RoA and Frenzy with her so that was the good part.

My bow as a level 8! bow with only 40 physical damage. I didn't have any of the gems you are using except for RoA and Frenzy, so this was looking like a bleak start.

I did have 8 alchemy orbs and one chaos orb so was able to get one faster attacks, one life leech and one blood magic gem. So I put those on my 4L with RoA.

I was able to also get an okay bow with 120 physical damage for the remainder of my currency which helped boost my damage quite a bit (still only like 200 at level 40 which is very sad).

I had people help me with Piety and Dominus on Normal so I could start farming the ledge, which I was able to get to and hit level 40.

Now it's just going to be a lot of farming to get some better gear.

I'm okay tanky-wise with 2000 health at level 40 and okay armour.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
I ripped to storm herald on lvl 59 merc... didn't have my light capped for merc (was at 45 I think).

Question, which one is more tanky in your opinion, this or EK MoM etc. Scion?
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Id love to give this build a whirl, but I hate builds that require or almost eventually require a 6L as the current system punishes crafters, and buying a 6L even a normal or blue one costs 10+ exalts. Any on poe.xyz is usually 20ex for a white 6L. good build, but meh for the 6L. Once ggg steps it up and alleviates some issues to crafting and trading I may give the game a whirl again, if not, then D2 and TL2 I guess it is.

Not many builds actually require a 6 link but they can all certainly benefit from one. It's quite easy to level with a 4link and use a 5 link at endgame.

Generally the 6th link is just a DPS boost and that's it. It's and endgame optimization and just because the build guide shows me using one doesn't mean it is a necessity.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info