One Week Nemesis Race Infographic

Just curious, but how long did this take to make? If it's not too too long, something like this for Domination and Nemesis would be quite interesting ^.^
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
The statistics are great.

I don't think the problem is IR itself. I think other things need buffs.

Mind you, I think Ondar's Guile is alright in its current format, but Projectile Weakness is WAY too scary with it (totally not because I died to Proj Weakness porcupines)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jan 13, 2014, 10:23:44 PM
I'm glad you guys are checking these things out Cruel Sceptre of God has been a giant difficulty spike for me.
"
Alhoon wrote:

Really shows how balance is highly skewed towards life based characters.

Don't forget it's only a week long race. CI requires the most gear to use out of any keystone, which barely anyone is going to be able to acquire in a single week of hardcore.

Now vaal pact on the other hand...
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I am not mentioned in the stats, but I died two times at level 43 in the first day then I gave up =D.
Wow, cool.

That many BoRs...insane.

Also that is a crazy amount of normal tidal island deaths, haha.

Please don't Nerf Iron Reflexes!
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Just curious, but how long did this take to make? If it's not too too long, something like this for Domination and Nemesis would be quite interesting ^.^

It took longer than I expected it would. The stats we generate anyway (and more). Campbell did the layout and art. We now have a template for making them, so assuming this one is popular, we can make future ones a little easier.

Tidal Island wins again :D
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Clearly the core of the issue is evasion is godawful.

Iron Reflexes is just poor design creating a large gap between the two.

Iron Reflexes turns the 3 defensive system (evasion,armour,energy shield) into a two defensive system (armour, armour 2.0 and energy shield).

Also due to armour being better placed in the tree Iron Reflexes is much better. Maruader, Duelists, Rangers , Scions and even Templars have a much better build when they travel to Iron Reflexes rather than the right side of the tree to grab Acrobatics this doubles the effect since not only is Iron Reflexes better than Acrobatics but it is also better located as well.

Iron Reflexes is a lot stronger than Acrobatics but Acrobatics is just that bad that it isn't worth investing into.
IGN TDA
IR is going to be short-formant dominant because of how Grace works. It's the best cheap defensive option hands down. If Grace worked like Determination, IR could easily be restored to its former status.

Also, to accurately assess Scion vs. other class balance, we need a little more information about what builds the Scions were running. In general, Scion start is poor because its starting passives are low-value and the central position doesn't mean much given the life circle and evasion circle allow very efficient bypassing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info