One Week Nemesis Race Infographic

Nice!

anything on skill gems? we've got passives, we've got items, but no skill gem stats?

IR + RT + BoR for example could apply to so many different skills. Reave / Cyclone / Dual Strike / Infernal Blow... all with their own distinct flavour.

Also, I can see that summoners are popular due to Bones of Ullr but I can't tell how many witches / scions were casters.

Last observation not pointed out so far is the relatively low Templar ranking despite the prevalence of melee builds. I think that also shows that Ele Melee needs another look.
I would love to see something like this after the 4 month leagues end
Wow, didn't realize how rare 75+ was. I ripped at 48 and 50 and still made it to 77. This race converted me from Dom to Nem, so I'm super excited for the next one.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
Possibly the most interesting statistic here is the overwhelming ubiquity of Iron Reflexes.

Is this because...
A) it offers an exceptional advantage that needs balancing?
B) evasion is deemed too risky for a hardcore environment?
C) there is a psychological aspect at play and people take it just because "it's what you do"?

It allows you to equip items from 3 different types and maintain the same bonus. That's one of its best features.
Thank you for good information!
Thailand Player
really wanted to join week races, maybe If I got fired to work in the future. scion on the other hand you could have better access all key passive stones because your in the middle. there should be a powerful nodes that only other class characters except scion could have access.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
This infographic is really cool. Some of it is eye opening, some of it is no surprise.

I would definitely love to see these type of stats for the 4 month leagues. If this fancy image was too time consuming to do again, you could just make a quick and dirty list of info. If you can make a template and expedite the process, it would be really cool to have this automatically generated for any league that is a week or more.
"
SlayerII wrote:
only 6 players used CI? Oo

Kripp had GGG wrapped around his pinky :/

I think what killed EV almost single handedly was the Undieing Evangelists. Why does one of the hardest hitting Physical damage types have to be a spell?

For CI it was also Undieing Evangelists along with the added difficulty of using Grace and Vaal Pact.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Jan 13, 2014, 11:23:32 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
We will also be specifically looking at death rates for specific areas.
Buffing Normal Tidal Island so it can reclaim it's rightful place as deadliest?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
Possibly the most interesting statistic here is the overwhelming ubiquity of Iron Reflexes.

Is this because...
A) it offers an exceptional advantage that needs balancing?
B) evasion is deemed too risky for a hardcore environment?
C) there is a psychological aspect at play and people take it just because "it's what you do"?

It allows you to equip items from 3 different types and maintain the same bonus. That's one of its best features.

I think this is possibly one of the biggest reasons. It is far easier in a limited league to equip yourself when you extend the pool of equipment by selecting this keystone. Plus the grace thing on top of that.

As for a low number of CI builds... I think it would have been viable the only issue is that it wouldn't have been viable until after 3-4 days when some of the gear becomes readily available that lets you utilise it, and by that time you are probably too heavily invested into another more viable build.
IGN: Annassassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info