Season Six, Event 53: 1 Hour Descent Champions

At least I am not the only one.

i moved down 50 spots, so people have gotten their points. i haven't gotten my points yet. please fix! ty
I'm just gonna assume that the raffle prizes have already been given out -_-
If it doesn't touch the client then we can't ban for it. -Chris
Same problem here, didnt get my measly 4 points i should have. GGG, are you gonna fix this before the next season or what? id like to get my rewards...\

welp, guess ill just have to be patient!!
Lvl 10 + pagan god so I am missing 4 points ?
Still missing points.
GGG said not to delete the character so i will just follow their instructions and wait for my points.
"
Relic416 wrote:
Waiting on my points as well. It'd be nice to have ggg confirm they are aware of this and are trying going to fix it.

If you go back further in this thread you can find a post from them - they are aware and will be working on fixing it.

Do not delete your race character(s) for this race!

GGG post on page 4 of this thread

"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for your patience. We are currently looking into this.

Do not delete any characters still involved in this race.
Seriously this is getting ridiculous. When am I getting my points? I don't attend many races, and the ones I do I sacrifice valuable time for. This feels like a waste and removes any incentive to race in future races for fear of having the same thing happen :/
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
"
zythyl wrote:
Seriously this is getting ridiculous. When am I getting my points? I don't attend many races, and the ones I do I sacrifice valuable time for. This feels like a waste and removes any incentive to race in future races for fear of having the same thing happen :/

You really need to get over yourself. "sacrifice valuable time for". It was an HOUR RACE! Goodness Gracious. You will get your points for this race when you get them. GGG is working on it. This is the first race I know of where this kind of delay has occurred.

Relax.
Last edited by Kurgan40 on Jan 22, 2014, 4:43:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info