Season Six, Event 53: 1 Hour Descent Champions

guess what? I have all the points, now I have over 9000
.... same waiting for my 7 points :(
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
No points. Got to level 6, died, got to level 12 including killing the totem.
Guess I am wondering what everyone else is wondering, are points going to be given or is it going to just be an oops, sorry our bad
"
Kumulas wrote:
Guess I am wondering what everyone else is wondering, are points going to be given or is it going to just be an oops, sorry our bad

it happened before, just wait and it will be fixed.
got 17th overall and 10th scion, still waiting for my points
IGN: The_Man_Among_Men
Oh i am relieved that everyone else is having problems... Waiting on my 9 points also
IGN: FemmeFatality
Waiting on my points as well. It'd be nice to have ggg confirm they are aware of this and are trying going to fix it.
Same here, no points. Level 18 and killed 3 champions: Rukuku, Brute, Hatestorm. Character is currently grayed out in void league.
I emailed support about the missing points. Here is their response:

Thank you for contacting support! We are currently aware of issues surrounding this race and are looking into getting it fixed as soon as possible. For now I would suggest not deleting these characters, as this could forfeit any reward you may be eligible to receive.

Regards,
Corbin
GGG Support
ya this is nothing new guys. sometimes shit happens.
im waiting on 11 points as well, just give it some time to correct. they do have a record of it right in this forum post and im sure multiple other places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info