Season Six, Event 53: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Ugh my character has since been deleted.

Should have received 13 points.

This bug has popped up quite a few times where the league doesn't finish properly behind the scenes. It's usually noticeable on the character selection screen by your character still being listed as being in the temporary race league hours after the event has finished.

It gets complicated in events like these where you can still get points after dying. If you die, character goes to void league. If event finishes, points are awarded & everything works as it should, character goes to void league. Player then has no way of knowing if bug has occurred & character is still stuck in league (which should never happen but does) without lurking on the forums.

Fix please.
level 20 so i should recive some points :/
Got my points in the last 20 minutes.
I got only 3 points, but no points based on character level. I deleted my character after the race, so it may be that they know where I was, but not what the character level was.
YAY just got points with in last hr (thx for the fix)
got my points! also won an aurumvorax :)
Thanks GGG... Got my points back!
"
nheowitzki wrote:
got my points! also won an aurumvorax :)

same!! wooooo
"
databane wrote:
I got only 3 points, but no points based on character level. I deleted my character after the race, so it may be that they know where I was, but not what the character level was.

same here.
I only got 2 defeat boss points, no lvl one.
also I can not see my character name on this ladder.
but poestatistics.com have my race log.
By any chance could giving out of rewards have caused a huge lag spike on my account? I was just battling the Vaal Oversoul in Nemesis, and died during a massive spike of lag. I got back to standard and went to dump gear in my stash and noticed that a new race reward tab had appeared during my fight. Not expecting to get a resurrection for it, but I am looking for the cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info