"Everyone in Diablo 3 uses the same skills, passives"

"
NotRegret wrote:
"
IceM wrote:

This game is nothing but a gear check as well, you guys need to wake up and look around, this game suffers FROM THE EXACT SAME ISSUES THAT D3 HAD, EXACT SAME.

Wasn't there some guy trying to go through the entire game only wearing blue items?

And athene killed diablo on inferno with white bow
Ppl did inferno with blue gear
It have nothing to do with fact that both games are gear check
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
i bought a new micro transaction ---- new SKILLTREE

there for there are so much new features, that no one have seen b4... but hey, if you have one skilltree you shorter or longer have to do something similar to others, because i like to level my char to endgame...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Bukariin wrote:
Path of Life Nodes

Greater Multiple Life Nodes

Cast On More Life Nodes

God forbid GGG gives us passives that actually prevent us from being one-shot by things like Kole

Psh!! Kole super easy.. -.-'' rethink your build then, trying to fuse 6l kicks my ass though 500 fuses in and nothing to show for :-(
Last edited by DragonsBIood on Jan 12, 2014, 4:25:33 PM
"
Synopsis wrote:
Sorry but...

Funny, that's how almost everyone here feels about your thread ;P.

Making your account private so we don't see your sole level 81 in standard is just silly.

VI
Last edited by ConanTheGamebarian on Jan 12, 2014, 8:04:12 PM
"
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
Except your not correct

I have two characters that don't have life nodes and I use different auras and curses for all 3

I could say the same for Diablo 3.

Then go on the d3 forums and say it.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
don't feed the troll...with his new account!

Both have problem with itemization and seem D3 is trying to fix it in RoS.

PoE as a deeper build system , gem,links and tree and its the only thing in my opinion that making it shien over D3.

D3 as better battle system/gameplay : in d3 , you can chain some abilities to get more dps ,etc, the game play is a bit more deep

D3 as almost no desync (probabliy better server, PoE is hosting theirs on amazon i think which might be the bottleneck)

I prefer PoE because my fun in an arpg is building my character but i still play d3 also :)
"
I guess we're meant to overlook the fact that everyone uses life nodes, auras and curses here...

Not using any curse on my present exile...

Have another with no aura's...

Sorry that you view choice as a bad thing.

D3 is functional.... enjoy!!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
ffogell wrote:

D3 as better battle system/gameplay : in d3 , you can chain some abilities to get more dps ,etc, the game play is a bit more deep)

It can sure seem deep if you have < 100 IQ.
In reality, though, PoE stands on Hadalpelagic Zone vs. D3's Epipelagic Zone.
Last edited by mushioov on Jan 13, 2014, 9:28:12 AM
"
mushioov wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:

D3 as better battle system/gameplay : in d3 , you can chain some abilities to get more dps ,etc, the game play is a bit more deep)

It can sure seem deep if you have < 100 IQ

Neither game is "difficult". They're both hack n slash and equally as in-depth I guess, and to each his own. There is no reason to personally insult someone, because their opinion differs from your own. Grow up :D
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Jan 13, 2014, 9:30:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info