"Everyone in Diablo 3 uses the same skills, passives"

This isn't the right comparison, itemization being shit in both would've been a better one.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
reboticon wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:
Man the trolls are out in full force today.

Did u think to mabey, just mabey make your own build insted of building a 50 page thread build from the forums ? ?

Was nice of you to give him that brick to build his masterpiece tho. Here I am giving another.

As my work day winds down I am feeling gracious, so I'll pile on another one.
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:
Man the trolls are out in full force today.

Did u think to mabey, just mabey make your own build insted of building a 50 page thread build from the forums ? ?

Was nice of you to give him that brick to build his masterpiece tho. Here I am giving another.

As my work day winds down I am feeling gracious, so I'll pile on another one.

im a builder and thats ok
i spec life nodes
and still die all day
but this game ill play
until they say
"power ups, on sale today"
everybody in this game has hit points and needs resists...........UBER FAIL!!!!

seriously. D3 was shit back when I played and I'll show you why it was shit.

Here is my account in D3. I have not logged on since January, so I'm sure the gear has changed. But when I quit, every single class and build used this gear set up:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AntonChigur-1886/hero/1544898

It did not matter if you were a witch doctor or a barbarian, everybody used Vile Ward, Lacuni prowlers, innas radiance, unity and the ones with billions of gold used Skorn for the weapon. Every.....Single......Class and Every....Single.....Build

If it wasnt one of those legendaries or set pieces, then every single class/build had main stat + crit chance + crit damage + attack speed. Every single class, every player used the same exact shit.

Thats what was the most garbage thing about D3. Besides the fact that your character was 100% gear dependent and skill is not part of the game.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Jan 12, 2014, 3:15:31 PM
"
AntonChigur wrote:

Here is my account in D3. I have not logged on since January, so I'm sure the gear has changed. But when I quit, every single class and build used this gear set up:

It did not matter if you were a witch doctor or a barbarian, everybody used Vile Ward, Lacuni prowlers, innas radiance, unity and the ones with billions of gold used Skorn for the weapon. Every.....Single......Class and Every....Single.....Build

If it wasnt one of those legendaries or set pieces, then every single class/build had main stat + crit chance + crit damage + attack speed. Every single class, every player used the same exact shit.

Thats what was the most garbage thing about D3. Besides the fact that your character was 100% gear dependent and skill is not part of the game.

In this game it is shavroness,soul taker,aegesis of aurora
ppl who do not use it mostly can't afford it
then classic D3 style penta force
critical chance
critical damage
attack speed
phy dmg/element
all resist
crit proc/etheral knives for example

Skill does not matter in this game too /in case of races it does but what really matter is not play ranger or something that need to move today i raced with ranger desynced 15 times while kiting mobs
only viable racing build is meele cleave or ice nova

But it is all right in every game have to be BIS items and in every RPG gear have to matter
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jan 12, 2014, 3:32:16 PM
"
AntonChigur wrote:

This game is nothing but a gear check as well, you guys need to wake up and look around, this game suffers FROM THE EXACT SAME ISSUES THAT D3 HAD, EXACT SAME.
"
CAKE wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

In this game it is shavroness,soul taker,aegesis of aurora
ppl who do not use it mostly can't afford it
then classic D3 style penta force
critical chance
critical damage
attack speed
phy dmg/element
all resist
crit proc/etheral knives for example

Exactly, its crazy, I started in OB, everyone here hated on d3 thats all they talked about, now this game finally releases and suffers from all the exact same issues, what do they have in common, the developers are trying to force people to trade to try and recreate what happened in d2 by accident.

Some of the community here seems to live in a bubble.
"

Exactly, its crazy, I started in OB, everyone here hated on d3 thats all they talked about, now this game finally releases and suffers from all the exact same issues, what do they have in common, the developers are trying to force people to trade to try and recreate what happened in d2 by accident.

Some of the community here seems to live in a bubble.

Yup I like POE It is amazing game for its price/but desync kill competetive races that hurt me
I also like D3 It was not bad game just ppl expected to hunt for items 10000hours but then they bought echoing forry for 2k gold and found out it is better to trade just like ppl did in POE /poe xyz any1?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
IceM wrote:

This game is nothing but a gear check as well, you guys need to wake up and look around, this game suffers FROM THE EXACT SAME ISSUES THAT D3 HAD, EXACT SAME.

Wasn't there some guy trying to go through the entire game only wearing blue items?
Resolute Technique, Unwavering stance and Iron reflexes are almost a must have pick ups for melee classes, I dont know about archers but back in the LA builds every archers were using these aswell. I dont know a single melee marauder who stacks dex and accuracy instead of resolute technique.
Not apply to casters but they are so weak in the recent patches that its not even worth mentioning. Where is the classic freeze pulser ?
Ofc you have "tons" of options and you can also come up with something new and different. Like i did recently. Wanted to try a spectral throw build because i never played one before but i didnt wanted a 2h stack hp nods ST-er but finally something different. So I came up with a theory to build a 1h+shield CI/full evasion Ghost Reaver + Vaal pact ES/Eva ranger with Ondars guile. Yeah sure, its something different and beated mercilless and its viable, but lacks damage big time and the clear speed is much much slower. So why would i want to test or try something new if there are only a few top tier 1 builds ? Why would someone want to play something "weak" if he can actually play something ubergood ? Only for the sake of being "not like everyone" and feel good about it ?
No thx.

but yeah, back in the days of Diablo 2 every sorceress was spamming teleport and frozen orbs...
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Jan 12, 2014, 3:50:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info