What's coming in 1.0.6?

i hope the big patch is the pvp patch
When will you fix other issues many players have pointed out already in various threads? :(
"
MBLV wrote:
When will you fix other issues many players have pointed out already in various threads? :(

One at a time, be patient :-)

I'm curious what the new skill gems will bring. I'm running a summon/trap hybrid which is going really great and I have one or two slots on the skillbar left. (However I use a lot of gem slots already...)
IGN: Btch

The Scream http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1282942
Immaculate Forest Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1092016
What happened to ffa pvp zones?

When will they come? And cutthroat league?
Many thanks for putting your efforts in the summoners at this time. This shows that you are really attentive to every detail of the game!
I hope to run maps like these:

with my summoner after the 1.0.6 patch XD.
IGN: Manda_Chuva
Last edited by LucianoM on Jan 10, 2014, 6:34:34 AM
"
Eisensaft wrote:
What happened to ffa pvp zones?

When will they come? And cutthroat league?

Both are likely to be in the 1.1.0 mini-expansion.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
summoner nerf ? :(
IGN TylordRampage
dis time it would really be cool if you do some gfx optimisations, please please please....
also some scr code optimisations would be nice, remember only the laptop fan, is rotating like hell (and i got an alienware laptop)

and low down 60% auras to 55%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jan 10, 2014, 6:08:45 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Four new skills, all useful to summoners. One of them is a new type of (short-lived) minion

This reminds me a suggestion I posted 7 months ago... ;)

I'm curious to see how much the two are related. :)))
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
When I decided to put a hundred bucks into this game to support it, I did it on the assumption that I will be playing this game intensively for at least a year.

Now after playing for a little more than a year, I guess I'll be playing this gem for a lot longer considering the amount of updates and care put in this game.

Will the 1.1 patch have new areas for act 4? Or is this scheduled for the summer?

Thanks GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info