What's coming in 1.0.6?

Awesome, sounds good :) really looking forward to 1.1.0 and new Leagues.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
1st
Hrmm this could be very interesting, looking forward to it as a high level summoner even though id don't look forward to getting the gems leveled =D
Dear GGG,

- fix summoner snapshot (Cast on Death + dying few times in normal + M.Grasp/Chobber swap + etc swap mechanics). this alone is just stupid. aura snapshoting + BM trick compared to that was a childs play

- summoners have a hard time fitting all their skills on the bar already. Zombie group, Aura Group, CwDT group/Curses Group, Skele group and Spectre Group. 6/4/4/4/3/3max sockets. it is not an 'issue' but something to think about. i think this is the ONLY build that uses all slots, all other are more or less auto-play, one-skill-spam fests..

- fixing Animate Guardian should have been done long ago. it is in disastrous state now (ofc you can snapshot it with Cast on Death and make it strong but this is cheese of the worst sort)

- leveling as summoner is impossible now. i remember when witch got summon zombie from descent chest. that was painful.

- will 'minion XXXX' support gems will ever be worth it? 'melee phys dmg' and 'added fire' are both better than 'minion dmg'. 'minion speed' is very powerful yet the same (relative) result can be achieved by Temp Chains. 'minion life' is mildly useful for Minion Instability otherwise life leech is way better for survival. and 'minion ele res' hardly cut it because zombies are in 4link and there are 3 more important gems than that.

- fix zombie snapshot with Cast on Death and all gear swap snapshot in general. this is the last bastion of cheeze gear swaps and one of the most disgusting

will you make Punishment useful sometime? recent buff was a buff, no denying, but it still is a Curse noone will ever use in PvE (and balancing for PvP.. is risky)
"
PLEAS chris give Splitt Arrow a better art ,it looks so meh at the moment ,the attack are so powerfull and deserve more then only auto attack arrows :( or give it a microtransaction .

Trails are in the making at the moment. Once that techs added I can go back and fix the cruds looking skills that needed trails in the first place. Things like freezing pulse , run speed potion , split arrow and a ton of other skills. Those are the only ones I could think of that would be entirely built out of trails.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Will still be any new uniques patch between 1.0.6 and 1.1.1? +1 month feels so long when whe are used to biweekly patches :P.
♠RaGoN♦
who do i have to blow to participate in long-term cutthroat things
IRON MAN
will there be a fix for the desync or rubber effects ?

mfg
Summoning is being looked at!? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, I feel better now.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
SUMMONER SKILLS?!

Edit: damn, this patch is a fair ways out... you sure you didn't typo 29 instead of 19?

>.>

Well, they JUST releashed the latest patch yesterday so 29th isn't a whole lot of time to wait for the next one..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info