What's coming in 1.0.6?

Ravens. Definitely Ravens
"
Ravens. Definitely Ravens

But I want a corpse eating vine :/
Please add an aura or a keystone that allows us to have damage effects on the act of summoning.

Also, something to make feasible a build around minion instability

I used to have a lot of fun on GW1 with a ritualist/necromancer, that would damage as minions were raised and as minions died, cycling them.

"
Ranakor wrote:
"
"
intodarkness wrote:
Srsly, Why troll snapshot?

Ppl put on their best clothes to a date. then Must they stay in the same clothes when they go back and ML in the bed? NO, they take off clothes at that time! That is the Core of snapshot.

Deal with it.

yes but generally people don't kill themselves to get a boner

Well it actually does happen with suffocation i guess, but it's usually accidental. Anyway back on topic, i'd be happy to see snapshoting go, it's clearly OP (i'm feeling balanced & as i said i solo 78 maps with average gear and i DO NOT snapshot, i can't even imagine how easy that would be if i had +300% damage!)

You do realize that you do NOT need to snapshot to make use of CoD's damage bonus on minions? I honestly have no idea why people keeps correlating between snapshotting and CoD's damage bonus. Are you guys confused or something?

It's like seeing new players that don't even know that they can actually link SUPPORT gems (incase you missed the obvious fact that Cast on Death is a support gem) to minion summoning gems.

No like, seriously, it boggles my mind.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Jan 15, 2014, 5:14:32 PM
"

You do realize that you do NOT need to snapshot to make use of CoD's damage bonus on minions? I honestly have no idea why people keeps correlating between snapshotting and CoD's damage bonus. Are you guys confused or something?

It's like seeing new players that don't even know that they can actually link SUPPORT gems (incase you missed the obvious fact that Cast on Death is a support gem) to minion summoning gems.

No like, seriously, it boggles my mind.

dude, snapshoting aside, CoD+ mine is a bug, however CoD minions are not bugs, just a seriously overpowered support gem, we were talking about that not the fkin cod+ mine trick. i kill myself to raise my zombies even today. the problem that everybody keeps bitching about is that we remove CoD from the link once we have our minions, if we would keep them linked with CoD it wouldn't be a snapshot, just a legit link that no1 should be bitching around, i beleive most of the people were fine with snapshoting (i am fine with it and i am fine with its fix aswell) before we started using CoD and bypassing monty's drawback, now GGG's implemented an Overpowered Gem that 1 build figured that it could be used outside pvp with a permanent efect, and everybody looses their mind.
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
Want to say thanks for the great and most fascinating/frustrating excellent game, the fascists and inner workings of the game are amazing. Must say you have managed to put a most excellent game together.

Please have a look at the intelligence of those darn Zombies(the AI suxs big time), most of the time they are lost or doing nothing for the summoner or on their own tangent. Otherwise they are running back to you then off again to attack or do what they are supposed to do, KILL the monsters.... Zombies need brains, well at least a little..
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
"
intodarkness wrote:
Srsly, Why troll snapshot?

Ppl put on their best clothes to a date. then Must they stay in the same clothes when they go back and ML in the bed? NO, they take off clothes at that time! That is the Core of snapshot.

Deal with it.

yes but generally people don't kill themselves to get a boner

Well it actually does happen with suffocation i guess, but it's usually accidental. Anyway back on topic, i'd be happy to see snapshoting go, it's clearly OP (i'm feeling balanced & as i said i solo 78 maps with average gear and i DO NOT snapshot, i can't even imagine how easy that would be if i had +300% damage!)

A proper build does more damage than 300% zombies. AND it doesnt take you 10 fkin minutes to set it up.
Last edited by UnipsychoHun on Jan 20, 2014, 5:15:01 AM
When do we get overhaul to the abysmal minion UI? Just stack the HP bars in neat line, fixed.

It's no fun if one minion has HP bar but when I get 2 I need to guess and stop at times to make sure my minions recover HP by my aura.
"
reboticon wrote:
"Various adjustments to the progression of other summoning skills."

Guarantee this will be a nerf in the vein as firetrap. Increase viability at lower levels, nerf at higher levels.

Will people ever start using the term nerf in the way it was intended?

Something that was weakened was not nerfed.

Something that was weakened to the point of no longer being in any way useful has been nerfed.

The term originated from weapons being reduced in power so bad that they now felt like nerf weaponry.
Chris,
In regards of PVP tournament this is my suggestion;

Weekly Tournament (best of the class)

Only the level 30 items that the players can use ( they can't use higher than lvl 30) so they can really fight using their skill not with uber weapon.

Player will only have 1000 hp and 500 mana that they can use in PVP tourney.

After the tournament the highest wins on every class will win which is 1 winner every class( Reward, 5 Exalted Orbs)
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info