What's coming in 1.0.6?

Instead working on adding more gems skill and items every patch i would have prefered from far those fixes.

1.0.6 has a summoning theme and contains:

# Various adjustments to the progression of other summoning skills. (ok)

# Added every minions detail into the character pannel.

# Unable bonus effect on minions when switching weapon or switching gems and gear.

# Making adjustements to the viability of minions.

# Decrease by 50% the range of the starting point what makes them does not remain to stick far
in the map or in the walls.

# Addition of a new button which calls summons and spectres back to the caster.
Qc gamer FsF
Cant wait tbh
ign: Kapswag
Please release the patch note, I can't wait!!!!!!! :(
Srsly, Why troll snapshot?

Ppl put on their best clothes to a date. then Must they stay in the same clothes when they go back and ML in the bed? NO, they take off clothes at that time! That is the Core of snapshot.

Deal with it.
This is really cool, I was on the fence about whether to start a summoner.
"
intodarkness wrote:

Ppl put on their best clothes to a date. then Must they stay in the same clothes when they go back and ML in the bed? NO, they take off clothes at that time! That is the Core of snapshot.

Deal with it.

yes but generally people don't kill themselves to get a boner
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
"
intodarkness wrote:

Deal with it.

yes but generally people don't kill themselves to get a boner

Well it actually does happen with suffocation i guess, but it's usually accidental. Anyway back on topic, i'd be happy to see snapshoting go, it's clearly OP (i'm feeling balanced & as i said i solo 78 maps with average gear and i DO NOT snapshot, i can't even imagine how easy that would be if i had +300% damage!)
I really hope you are working on some kind of ingame market system, or auction house or something similar, where we can sell, buy and trade items... because the current ingame trade chat, and the forum market is really not apropriate for a good game like this...
GGG STOP MAKING GARBAGE UNIQUES AND ADD MORE 3d SKIN TO GLOVES AND SPECIALLY CHEST LIKE KAOMS OR SHAVS!!!!! WE GETTIN ANNOYED AND BORED!!! MAKE US PROUD!!
MIRROR SERVICE FOR #1 1h sword in server . thread #398344
IGN : rotsenDW
I wonder when GGG will work on some improvements of the client, like item filters, getting a finer grained display option for health bars, showing % of xp gained on the bar like health and mana and sooooo oooooooooon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info