Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

Had this idea while playing around with flameblast and ele prolif in the new league. Then i thought I should prob. try it out with decent gear but before starting a new one i thought I'd give a look on the forums to see if anyone has had the same idea and here I am. Was thinking about scion at first but didn't want to lvl with Spec Throw again due to the fact you only get all the dmg nodes at the end if u want to survive till Merci. I wanted to go flameblast ASAP so I chose Shadow. Has and easy start and enough survivability as you said. Still looking forward to getting 20% Flameblast. Helps out a lot!! Even now takes only about 1time to ignite for any boss to die while I run around :) Love this build and like to see that it's catching on peoples eyes. Cheers :)
Well i just did my respec from Summoner to this having alot of fun at lvl 91 witch!!!!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzEZYSaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZhRmGGYoabBqPHNwdqh8CJDwkqiepKU8ppSpNLJws6S0fNsU22DbpPAU9Xz8nRnFG10kbSVFKfUrITipSU1KvVdZabVuvXcZk52egbBZtGW-ecLtxeXaCf8aApIKbgwmDOIPbh2WHdogbi4yOvo-mksGTJ5eVm7WcLZ2un9-iAKKjpwinXKxHrUqvt7QMtNG1BMHzwzrIDMpKzSbOcdR82CTdDd-w4XPhiONq5CLrLOwY7FXtIO9874XwH_ba-tL7CfxL_MU=
"
Hastur667 wrote:
Is IR really worth around 15-20 Points in softcore. i could put these points into more life, armor, res etc nodes. Is it really the best defensive option that valids this much points?

Entropy-cluster - not worth it?

There's a reason so many builds incorporate IR. Surprised that it didn't see a nerf for this season, to be honest. Entropy cluster is strong, just not on the same level as the raw burn nodes. However, it does branch off into another HP cluster making it a solid long-term investment.

"
Dillemille wrote:
the bandit rewards ? i dont see them , which one ist the best ?

I'll add this to the guide. As mentioned: life, passive, passive. It's not make-or-break.

"
taehanpak wrote:
How are you faring on this build? I'm level 47 on cruel just using ST to level.. so Spell Power is good and you need a searing touch..

Also, why did you add a Faster Attacks Gem?

I just happened to be leveling that gem at the time.

"
kulnan wrote:
What other skills are used? Auras curses etc?

All in the guide.

"
Bartledoo wrote:
that's my ignitebike templar build. First build i've ever planned out myself, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

I'd stick to the supplied templar build to be honest, it's much more optimized.
"
Dextera wrote:
Well i just did my respec from Summoner to this having alot of fun at lvl 91 witch!!!!

Glad you're liking it, I dig how you moved through blast radius. I've updated the builds with that tweak in mind.
Last edited by kechari on Mar 10, 2014, 6:01:45 AM
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcFWw5IEZYUTRUgFy8ZhhmKGmwajxzcHRQfAiQ8JpUnqSlPKaUqTSqNLJws6S0fNsU22DbpPAU9X0ZxRtdJG0lRSn1OKlBCUlNVS1XGVdZabVuvXcZk52egbRlte2-ecLt_xoCkgpuDCYM4h2WHdouMjDaPRo-mkyeXhZeVm7WcLZ2un9-iAKIuoqOksacIp1ysR6-3tAy0OLUEwfPDOspKz2XQ0Ngk3Q3hc-Nq5CLlGeWO6yzsVe0g73zz3fba-tL7Cfv1_MU=

Spent some time looking this over and playing it out
lvl 50 now with a templar, lvling the whole time with flameblast
i have tried other skills to work with it, raging spirits has worked well for reflect mobs so far.

i made my tree for 100 points, but if i get beyond that i plan to go down into the new Mara section and pick up the max resists

thoughts?
"
Mathus wrote:

Spent some time looking this over and playing it out
lvl 50 now with a templar, lvling the whole time with flameblast
i have tried other skills to work with it, raging spirits has worked well for reflect mobs so far.

i made my tree for 100 points, but if i get beyond that i plan to go down into the new Mara section and pick up the max resists

thoughts?

If you connect from shadow to charisma as shown in the guide you'll save 2 points and gain some damage. The new mara max res nodes are great but it's a serious jog to get there. You'd be better served fleshing out your HP nodes and striking out toward entropy if you make it that far.
"
kechari wrote:

If you connect from shadow to charisma as shown in the guide you'll save 2 points and gain some damage. The new mara max res nodes are great but it's a serious jog to get there. You'd be better served fleshing out your HP nodes and striking out toward entropy if you make it that far.

that took me a while to understand what you where seeing, but i got it now
also helps balance in a little more Dex

The new Mara area is hard to get into, you are probably right about it being not worth it.

Does Damage over time work with burn? so far i am one shotting most stuff so the burn isn't really noticed yet, i am guessing that will pick up in later Merc

the problem i am having is getting some of the faster new bosses to stay still, especially the jumping goats

Bear trap ? Cold Snap?
Mind telling me the reason behind using Alpha's Howl?
"
Mathus wrote:

Does Damage over time work with burn? so far i am one shotting most stuff so the burn isn't really noticed yet, i am guessing that will pick up in later Merc

the problem i am having is getting some of the faster new bosses to stay still, especially the jumping goats

Bear trap ? Cold Snap?

Later on the burn will become the primary way you kill things. High mobility enemies become less of an issue as you'll find yourself having to channel less and less. With the change to traps detonating on impact, bear trap might work. Worth a shot!

Edit: totems work well to bait attacks and keep things in place, too.

"
neggan wrote:
Mind telling me the reason behind using Alpha's Howl?

Entirely optional but it does offer a nice defensive boost whilst freeing up some mana. Depends on the auras you plan to run, really.
Last edited by kechari on Mar 11, 2014, 5:48:29 AM
Thanks for the build! I plan on running a Templar with this build.
In the guide you said that we should make way to IR asap but I could see that the IR node will be gotten very late with Templar start so I wonder if it's possible to not get it at all and go with other mitigation method?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info