The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

Nice build. I took this as my starting build for the new Ambush league. I started as Templar start and modified the build a bit. So far I'm leveling with Flameblast and Searing Bond, which works out pretty fine until now (just completed act 1 on Cruel). I took the Templar start and modified the build

Luckily the one Vaal Orb I found has pushed my Flameblast's quality from 0 to 23! Really enjoying this build and the new league.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
I ran this build to Lvl85 in last league and loved it.

I think in 1.1.0 the witch will be the most efficient Ignition Blaster though.
Is IR really worth around 15-20 Points in softcore. i could put these points into more life, armor, res etc nodes. Is it really the best defensive option that valids this much points?

Entropy-cluster - not worth it?
Reach out and touch hate.
"
kuromahou wrote:
I ran this build to Lvl85 in last league and loved it.

I think in 1.1.0 the witch will be the most efficient Ignition Blaster though.

Templar is the best starting point. Witch starting area has spell dmg while templar has elemental dmg. Elemental dmg will boost both initial blast dmg and burning dmg. Also, less points wasted in branching out from templar area (unless u plan to take EB and the nearby DoT cluster)
"
Panthe0n wrote:
Luckily the one Vaal Orb I found has pushed my Flameblast's quality from 0 to 23! Really enjoying this build and the new league.

Lol.. They specifically patched that, ie 0-23 with 1 vaal orb :D
Lucky u ;)
the bandit rewards ? i dont see them , which one ist the best ?
How are you faring on this build? I'm level 47 on cruel just using ST to level.. so Spell Power is good and you need a searing touch..

Also, why did you add a Faster Attacks Gem?
Last edited by taehanpak on Mar 8, 2014, 4:58:28 PM
"
Dillemille wrote:
the bandit rewards ? i dont see them , which one ist the best ?

life, passive, passive
What other skills are used? Auras curses etc?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDkgRlhRNFvMXLxmFGmwc3B2qHpQfAiHDIxgkqiY8JpUo-ilPKo0snCymLR8vby-dNsU22DbpN4M4GzvhPAU8jj1fRnFG10kbUlNVS1WuVdZXyVfhXfJgbWTnbRlwu3rmfVN_xoCkgpuCx4M4hW2HZYuMjDaNHI-mkNaTJ5eFl5WX9JwtnWOdgJ2un9-iAKIuoqOksabrpwinK6w_r7e0DMHz1HzYJNkT3FfdBeFz4Yji9-Nq5CLljudq6rrsVe0g73zwH_F2-WX56PrS

that's my ignitebike templar build. First build i've ever planned out myself, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info