1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Ludvator wrote:
"
Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown

does this mean that AoE attacks that hit all enemies at the same time (Reave) will now be able to proc only once no matter how many enemies was hit?

Essentially, yes, that is exactly what it means. It was a major nerf to every area damage trigger attack.

Last edited by Fatalflaw on Jan 9, 2014, 4:16:23 AM
"
Fatalflaw wrote:
Essentially, yes, that is exactly what it means. It was a major nerf to every area damage trigger attack.

Unfortunately, spectral throw and cyclone will still trigger multiple times per use, they just won't be able to trigger multiple spells.

And just let me say I find all these 'tweaks' mildly distasteful. CwDT has 250ms cooldown and spell level restriction but can trigger multiple different spells, CoC has 10s cooldown and can't proc multiple spells at all. Cast on stun has no restriction at all besides activation chance. Curse on hit has a chance to work that just doesn't relate to its benefit...

If you can't make all gems follow the same rules just remove the damn things and troll us no more.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Fatalflaw wrote:

Unfortunately, spectral throw and cyclone will still trigger multiple times per use, they just won't be able to trigger multiple spells.

And just let me say I find all these 'tweaks' mildly distasteful. CwDT has 250ms cooldown and spell level restriction but can trigger multiple different spells, CoC has 10s cooldown and can't proc multiple spells at all. Cast on stun has no restriction at all besides activation chance. Curse on hit has a chance to work that just doesn't relate to its benefit...

If you can't make all gems follow the same rules just remove the damn things and troll us no more.

Nope no nerf here my AoE still 1 hit things things and still casting 999999999999999 times.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2014, 4:49:35 AM
Glad I didn't turn my Shadow into a CoC build now! :D
IGN: Pastryfighter
Lol are all the newbies horrible at CoC or something or did all go the popular quill rain / ST spec?

The stronger CoC builds got buffed hard.

3 spells still go off a billion times I don't see anything different other then you shouldn't really stack 3x of the same spell.
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Jan 9, 2014, 4:51:46 AM
Anti-spam is the best feature here.

Thank you so much GGG but you should have done that months ago :p

Trade chat was half full of fucking retards spamming their shit, was fucking annoying.
GGG fanboy
"
estu87 wrote:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's 10ms .. you won't feel a thing when going CoC .. and the 20% increase actually makes this a buff to CoC tbh
people are idiots ..
that CoC change is not a nerf .. christ
"
"
estu87 wrote:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

It's not .10 it's .01

.10 would be 100ms and they said 10ms
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.

This should have been made at least 30 sec. It doesnt take many traders using this 3 sec rule and spam hes message every 3 sec to still make the trade channel unreadable!
God if there was a better trade system...=)

On the plus side, it was a change in the right direction )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info