Currency Exchange Central - Platform for orb trading between players

Daily bump :)

I have to do some personal work at the moment. I'll continue the development of POECEC in about 2-3 days.
Little bump again! Around 20 trades up all the time again :)
bump

EDIT: I don't who moved the thread here, but it will only end up killing the initiative. Email support or something, no one looks here.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 24, 2014, 7:27:56 PM
U must be looking here
No, i found it on google coz i couldn't figure where it went.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
bump

EDIT: I don't know what complete fool moved the thread here, but it will only end up killing the initiative. Email support or something, no one looks here. [Removed by Admin]

Yep, I agree 100% with you. I don't want to say anything negative about the moderation in these forums just because I'm scared this might get locked. Something changed a lot in the last year, random, senseless thread moving everywhere... Whatever, thankfully we still have reddit. And let's be optimistic: Maybe 1 or 2 people will see this thread *lol*

I think I finally understand why Chris is reading and responding on reddit threads most of the time.

EDIT: Also, I got no message this time. Everytime my threads got moved I got a PM at least. Meh.
Last edited by klayveR on Jan 24, 2014, 6:30:28 PM
I got my first "breaking forum rules" message ever for that, hahahaha :D

I think they just don't want to send a message for something all the time for what is obvious, and most of the time they move threads it makes sense. I don't think this particular movement made any sense tho.

EDIT: Calling a mod a word i won't repeat now, i guess that's a fair reason to soak one!

EDIT2: "Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources" stays in general while this goes to gameplay help. Wtf. I am not one for conspiracies but i can only think that they are against the idea of CEC, why else target this in that way?
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 24, 2014, 8:20:18 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I got my first "breaking forum rules" message ever for that, hahahaha :D

I think they just don't want to send a message for something all the time for what is obvious, and most of the time they move threads it makes sense. I don't think this particular movement made any sense tho.

EDIT: Calling a mod a word i won't repeat now, i guess that's a fair reason to soak one!

EDIT2: "Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources" stays in general while this goes to gameplay help. Wtf. I am not one for conspiracies but i can only think that they are against the idea of CEC, why else target this in that way?

Wew, sorry to hear that. Like I said, pretty random :/

I'd like to announce that I'm livestreaming Path of Exile atm! Feel free to check it out if you have questions about POECEC or just want to hang out and watch some gameplay!
Posted a new update video with the new design, go check it out! Still streaming :)
Come to think of it, i've soaked a couple before for creating posts.. but never for just a comment :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info