Byrr's Eldritch Battery Ethreal Knife Shadow

"
nvye wrote:
What weapons u use? Daggers or Wand?

He's going to be using wands. Wands are the only item that can roll + projectile speed, which is very big for this build as it increases the range of EK.
Hey I was just wondering how much you leveled your EK gem?
"
nvye wrote:
What weapons u use? Daggers or Wand?

i use 1 wand and an armor shield

"
does iron grip increases dmg of EK? if yes wouldnt it be good to put 1 point there?

EK isnt a projectile attack, its a projectile spell so Iron Grip doesnt effect it while Iron Will will.

"
Hey I was just wondering how much you leveled your EK gem?

as high as it will go.
Any chance you could throw down your gear setup on here next time the servers go down?
can u link a page to ur char armor and abilities? id like to see ur armor stats and ur spells plz
Pardon me for being a noob; however, why do you level with freezing pulse initially? Is this because EK doesn't do good damage until you start getting str nodes or until it is at a certain level?
"
Palinq wrote:
Pardon me for being a noob; however, why do you level with freezing pulse initially? Is this because EK doesn't do good damage until you start getting str nodes or until it is at a certain level?

A combo of cost, survival and damage...the gear just isnt there early on..supports and speed etc
You say u leveled with freezing pulse? at which point did you switch to etheral knives?
One thing I notice about this spec is the lack of dex in the mid game. How did you get by that?

Also, in your third skill tree posted you used all 111 points when you will only have 109 available.
"
You say u leveled with freezing pulse? at which point did you switch to etheral knives?

On Kripp's stream I heard him say ~lvl 50 is when he made the switch.
HC Necro-Witch Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/188249
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/187238

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info