Byrr's Eldritch Battery Ethreal Knife Shadow

"
DrakeRye wrote:
I'm curious as to why have grace? Is it for the group? It feels like something I can easily live without running solo.

Edit: Also, why acceleration? I thought cast speed was all that would effect EK. Is the dex needed early on?

for survivability i intend on having a high evasion and armor. Grace fills that evasion component for me. Without it, i would get iron reflex and then...use it anyway for 20k+ armor.

Projectile speed effects the fan out of EK the same way it effects freezing pulse. The more speed, the further they go.
Makes sense. I understand the need for projectile speed (I'm going to support my EK with it likely), I was referencing the acceleration passive node right under the life nodes in the shadow tree. That adds attack speed. Is the dex needed early on for something?
I would ditch the left 3 life nodes in the middle of the tree and get thick skin instead. swapping 20 str for 20 dex and + 10% more life.
Last edited by Lachis on Jan 26, 2013, 3:04:50 AM
"
DrakeRye wrote:
Makes sense. I understand the need for projectile speed (I'm going to support my EK with it likely), I was referencing the acceleration passive node right under the life nodes in the shadow tree. That adds attack speed. Is the dex needed early on for something?

with the increased stat requirements on skill gems i needed more dex for bear traps etc. Also it leads to 8% projectile damage nodes which are very good for EK.
i got the faster casting reward from the cruel bandits :/ cos this tard in my party told me physical reward doesnt work for EK ...
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
i got the faster casting reward from the cruel bandits :/ cos this tard in my party told me physical reward doesnt work for EK ...

he lied.
"
Lachis wrote:
I would ditch the left 3 life nodes in the middle of the tree and get thick skin instead. swapping 20 str for 20 dex and + 10% more life.

One of those 3 life nodes are 12(13?)% Life and another a flat + to base.. Hard to beat gains like that for so little investment.

Middle of the tree. I'm a goof. Hard to read so soon after getting out of bed. :D
Last edited by DrakeRye on Jan 26, 2013, 10:59:35 AM
i'm not yet that much into the game yet but sounds like an interesting build. will try it out on my first hc char. thank you!
What weapons u use? Daggers or Wand?
does iron grip increases dmg of EK? if yes wouldnt it be good to put 1 point there?
IGN Crakk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info