SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
seems really nice and tanky build for hc. may i ask if its the same desync issue as it is with the tanky infernal blow marauder build?

if so i think ill give the RF build a try ^^

If u use Double Strike as your main skill , u will have normal desync problem which all have whatever we do.

Normal desync: not so frequent and doesnt kill us with this build :)

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:
"
My current gear, I think I can get a better gloves, no?

all seems ok (*).. as Biralo alrdy said u need to spend some armor scraps for gloves ..
though an EV/ES gloves would be nice..

(*) U dont have any +Eva except one ring with 54 eva.. this is not so good for the build construction since u have lots of nodes to increase Eva and u will get eva only from Grace Aura.. On chest it is not easy to find an Eva/ES 6L with proper color combo.. so we can use ar/es there.. then 2 rings + gloves should contain Eva and if needed u will use Alpha's helmet with Eva..

This is my gloves now.

But i'm just curious because we're spending our passive node on Iron Reflex which converts evasion to armour, which really doesn't matter if we get armor or evasion. So, why do you recommend that i get an evasion gear instead of evasion OR armor gear?

Just curious.
"
But i'm just curious because we're spending our passive node on Iron Reflex which converts evasion to armour, which really doesn't matter if we get armor or evasion. So, why do you recommend that i get an evasion gear instead of evasion OR armor gear?

Just curious.

Pls note that I am in map runs and will reply soon when we finish them..

p.s. homework for u : Find out those stone nodes in pas. tree and try to see their functions..
Sentinel
Void Barrier
Nullification
Steel skin
"
serlev wrote:
"

Just curious.

Pls note that I am in map runs and will reply soon when we finish them..

p.s. homework for u : Find out those stone nodes in pas. tree and try to see their functions..
Sentinel
Void Barrier
Nullification
Steel skin

1. Sentinel is a notable passive skill that raises Evasion, Armour, and elemental resistances.
2. Void Barrier is a notable passive skill that raises evasion rating, maximum energy shield and all elemental resistances, and reduces the time it takes for energy shield to begin recharging.
3. Nullification is a notable passive skill that increases Evasion Rating, Energy Shield, Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery, and boosts Elemental Resistances.
4. Steel Skin is a notable passive skill that increases armour rating.

My new gloves.

I'm worried about low ES.. Is this still viable for endgame, you would say?
"
1. Sentinel is a notable passive skill that raises Evasion, Armour, and elemental resistances.
2. Void Barrier is a notable passive skill that raises evasion rating, maximum energy shield and all elemental resistances, and reduces the time it takes for energy shield to begin recharging.
3. Nullification is a notable passive skill that increases Evasion Rating, Energy Shield, Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery, and boosts Elemental Resistances.

just look at the Eva / armor / ES parts not side effects..
and pls say:
If u have Iron Reflexes.. U have CI.. but..
If u dont have any significant Eva value at your gear set but armor and ES, which of those above are fully or partially wasted for your build?
"
serlev wrote:
"

just look at the Eva / armor / ES parts not side effects..
and pls say:
If u have Iron Reflexes.. U have CI.. but..
If u dont have any significant Eva value at your gear set but armor and ES, which of those above are fully or partially wasted for your build?

I hope you're not being sarcastic here lol. I really want to know.
Higher ES vs Higher evasion?
"
I hope you're not being sarcastic here lol. I really want to know.
Higher ES vs Higher evasion?

and here is the answer u r after :)
armor and ar/eva increasing nodes such as Sentinel and Steel skin are totally effective for us.
But we also need to get ES increasing nodes and those nodes must be on our path or really very near since each skill pt is very important for the build.
When we look at around the path we see Eva/ES increasing groups (Void Barrier / Nullification).. we must get at least some of them to increase our ES ( our life in other words )..

The value on the group taken in the build atm is 50% increase of Eva rating ==> converted to Armor by Iron Reflexes ==> good for increasing amount of ES to gain by blocks And also direct increase of ES..
This group works "only" Eva part on our gear set.. Thats why we wish to get Eva but not armor if possible. Eva (which will be converted to armor anyhow) will be effected by all kind of x% increasing nodes of armor alone or Eva alone naturally and mix of them..
Shortly Eva > Ar for our build..

Pls consider also we can get Reflexes / Elusivenes nodes group if we need, they r just neighbour to our path at SE of Scion start.

hope it is clear..

enjoy
Last edited by serlev on Jan 21, 2014, 3:11:54 AM
I would make a surprise to u with a new part , a new skill with same passives..
I got yesterday night a
very excited.. a new skill to test..
omg.. my eyes.. damn.. my scion travels from a corner to other then come to middle , then to other side.. there was a cartoon named Speedy Gonzales : a super duper micky mouse with lightning speed.. My scion acted as if she was Speedy Gonzales...
My eyes still acheing :)

no way.. that skill seems not suitable for my old eyes..
I gave up :)

Last edited by serlev on Jan 21, 2014, 7:04:41 AM
Thanks!

How do we run 4 auras at once for build 3? I have reduced mana lvl 19's and they are still at 26% each.

26 x 4 = 100+

Help me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info