Naked Statue/middle finger

"
Chimaira123 wrote:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

I don't have any problem whatsoever with a nude statue.

But the middle fingers? That pisses me off big time. If I see an image online with the middle finger extended I immediately block it with adblock. I haven't played Act 3 yet (due to having a crap job) but I plan on reaching it either today or tomorrow evening.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
I love when someone finds a bare chested woman or a finger inappropriate and then continues to bash in faces and skulls with a big hammer and later resurrects them and explodes their mangled corpses into a steaming pile of flesh and bone...in a dungeon where there are piles of corpses and dead bodies hanging from the walls and trails of blood leading to the lair of Brutus who has hammers stuck into his cut-up arms.

That is some unfathomably twisted perspective on things.

"While I was carving his face with a knife I happened to see a side-boob, I'm deeply offended by it!"
If I'd ever got a chance to make a game, it would definitively not cater to the players that want the game to change instead of themselves improving in it.
Oh fug it benis an bagina

:-DDDDDDD

Spoiler
guaranteed replies
Last edited by Cdizzl3 on Jan 27, 2013, 11:39:26 AM
as soon as the designers got some time, everything in this game will get pants: the crabs, skelletons, rhoas, kiwis.

just send your pants to nz so they have a template to copy from.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Zedda wrote:
"
Chimaira123 wrote:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

I don't have any problem whatsoever with a nude statue.

But the middle fingers? That pisses me off big time. If I see an image online with the middle finger extended I immediately block it with adblock. I haven't played Act 3 yet (due to having a crap job) but I plan on reaching it either today or tomorrow evening.

If a middle finger offends you then why pray tell are you playing a game where you are slaughtering people and dead / tortured / mutilated bodies are everywhere. You are either a troll / drama queen or a fucking moron.

QQ go play another free game.
This thread is worthless without screenshots!
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
OMG A PENIS....like as if i never seen any nudity/violence/bad language through my entire life/child hood.
I chose to play this game, if i found anything offensive i would leave...which i don't get offended by much, especially by pixels on a screen.
killing things is better than seeing a naked statue or a certain finger pointing up and the rest in a fist?
Everything in this game is fine, the nudity is part of the game. If people can't handle it nowadays they shouldn't be playing the game at all, leave it alone and stop trying to censor everything.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
What middle finger? I finished act 3 and haven't seen it. Maybe some photos?
"

Unpropirate, is it? By the Gemling Queen, are you saying that they're anti-pirate? Is Grinding Gear Games secretly a detractor of the noble profession of pirating?! Shock! Dismay!

In all seriousness, such mild nudity is completely acceptable in that context, and is indeed fittingly tasteful. Much of Act III is vaguely reminiscent of Greek/Roman times, and thus such sculptures are perfection. If anything, we should be commending them for making them so prominent.

...you do realize that a Greco-Roman statue wearing a pair of boxers would be completely immersion-breaking, yes? Why not introduce the option of Pyrovision, and replace all the gore with candy and bubbles and flowers? Handgloves? How would that fix the 'issue' of the middle finger? This is a dark game, the mobs are not happy with you, and they want to express this displeasure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info