Naked Statue/middle finger

"
Xendran wrote:
"
this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that?

sex is very commonly a motivator for the actions of individuals. Especially individuals with power.

What do you base this on?
"
Chimaira123 wrote:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

I don't know of any other way to put this. But people who are so easily offended as you should not play games, and just not surf the internet.

If you're looking to play an ARPG that is sunshine and rainbows, then play D3, and stick to the pony level.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 30, 2013, 9:24:05 PM
"
Chimaira123 wrote:
in act 3 in the lunaris temple (i think so is it called) there is a big statue completly naked, you can see hes pennis... and when i started act 3 there was some mobs/chouls that shows you the middle finger... there are some other wierd mobs, but these 2 are wrong, especialy the naked statue. this is clearly unpropirate, are you not getting some law issiues with that? pls do us a favor and buy some underweare for the statues and handgloves for the chouls. and pls dont write stupid comments like "bla bla bla play the damn game" "who cares" thx

You are not offended by massmourder but some naked people are OMGG WTFFFFFFF OFFENSIVE!!!

You do not deserve to live for your crimes against humanity. People like you are why humanity won't advance.
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jan 31, 2013, 10:12:19 AM
I too want to see this minion flipping us off, im laughing so hard at work just thinking of how funny this is. Some please find a screenshot of the ghoul flipping us off.
Okay its gotta be this guy, refer to the right portion for the mob with the middle finger (ignore the left its from another thing and unrelated).

Last edited by wipeoutxl21 on Jan 31, 2013, 1:29:45 PM
and the offending statue

"
wipeoutxl21 wrote:
cameltoe.png

i lol'd

"
BlastMonkey wrote:
Unpropirate

un·pro·pirate
noun

1. a pirate who conducts him or her self in an unprofessional manner.
2. a person engaged in piracy as a hobby rather than a profession.
3. a beginner or amateur swashbuckler on the high seas.
4. someone with poor balance on a wooden leg.

i lol'd again
"
wipeoutxl21 wrote:
and the offending statue

Spoiler

Dat sexy Statue.

Nice Shot.

Game needs more dead babies though.

What's with the one from act1?
Last edited by KenshiD on Feb 1, 2013, 8:06:05 PM
This is like when Watchmen the movie came out all over again. OMG BLUE PENIS!

Also:

Standards and Practices
Last edited by sharkh20 on Feb 3, 2013, 3:46:57 PM
I'm going to say this whole tread is a joke. There's honestly nothing wrong with nudity and if you have a problem with naked people, well then I hope you're not married or want kids.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info