How the Open Beta launch went for us

Good job guys, keep up the good work :)
IGN: Bluntexile
Thanks for such an amazing game! Glad it went so well for everyone on your guys side! Keep up the great work!
ign - Clex

twitch.tv/clexxxx

Waiting for GGG to add DARKSHRINES and patch 1.2 for custom leagues.
Excellent news, of course. I am looking forward to seeing some of those stats. Here is hoping the success continues.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
What an epic read! :)

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Path of Exile definitely will continue to grow with the support GGG gives to the community. It's virtually unrivaled.

Such an awesome time to be a fan of ARPGs!!
One of the best Game-Start I have ever experienced and I've been playing for over 15 years PC.

Thanks and keep it up forever!
After playing this for a good while tonight, I must say I am disappointed I hadn't heard about the game in time to become a supporter. I'll definitely be making some purchases to help support PoE!

I've seen that issues that are being had are being discussed by the team and they're working on them.

Very nice post showing the point of view of the team.
"Don't you know who I am?"
Thank you GGG, for the great game and your great approach to players. I really appreciate how you care for us and what you share, great article.

Wish you a lot of luck and success.
Excellent job all around, but I really cannot say that I'm surprised. You all have proved yourselves time and time again, why would anyone doubt?
Great job guys, I was really surprised and pleased by the Open Beta launch I can honestly say I was not expecting to be able to log in at all.

Just shows you, that you do not need to be a massive multi-million dollar company to create a game and launch it successfully.

Much love! <3
"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass his master" - Leonardo da Vinci
that was a nice to read :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info