How the Open Beta launch went for us

you guys did a great job :) keep it up!
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
It was a really great launch. Good Job!!!

I hope that you all get rich for all of your hard work!
Standard Forever
Congratulations GGG, take some rest you deserve it!

I LOVE your microtransactions, i spent all my points on stashes and alternate skill effects, cant wait for more tho. Im ready to spent all i can, this game deserves it
I'm astonished. You were absolutely amazing. I really admire you. Reading this post was really cool, from a IT-worker point of view. Thanks, for everything.

I honestly hope you can raise more and more money. a 18-people team needs more than gratitude. You have to eat too, after all. I guess I'll drop more $ into my account.

Again, thanks. You are an inspiring example of good development and good customer-care.
GGG never fails to impress, very good read, im looking for similar post in the future. i love learning about the game designing/production behind the scenes
Epic Launch Day!

The new players will soon find out about the amount of dedication GGG puts into their game.
True gamers will respect you for this and already do!

Like always: Keep doing what you guys are doing!
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Jan 25, 2013, 7:27:25 AM
Great launch,a few larger companies could learn from you on how to run a games company and communicate with their player base.
Good job GGG, viva GGG viva!!! Hurray!
It's not often you run across developers like GGG and spokespeople like Chris who are transparent, informative, and respectful in their communications about their efforts to their gaming community.

Big kudos to GGG, I will be following your studio from now on and look forward to supporting your development in POE and in future titles to come!
I just want to say thanks for everything!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info