Constant crashes/bug reports

The two threads he linked were to different bugs which I believe were fixed months ago. This is a new one that seems to have been introduced in the latest patch. I imagine the devs will address it soon enough.
HAIL SATAN!
"
thrusha420 wrote:
im stuck in the first town on act 2 and cannot go out either door to the river or the other place and was just about to buy that pet for 500 LOL so glad i diddent yet because there seems to be no fix for this and if i cannot progress through the game whats the point in supporting it, kinda makes me a bit mad though that theres no MODS replaying here since theres multiple peopel with ths same exact error when joining certain maps, mine says somethign abotu audo -311 C++ blah blah blah. i sure hope its gets fixed as bieng stuck at lvl 18 is kinda a shame when this games got so much potential.

No need to freak out over it, I'm sure they'll fix it soon.
Although I do agree it's a fairly big issue since we're completly stuck in terms of game progression.
Last edited by Outasight on Jan 25, 2013, 4:01:09 PM
"
CrispBiscuit wrote:
I'm sick of losing my progress lol i just want to advance further in the act

+1

"
Finrobber wrote:
I have done a full re-install and messed around with the graphics options, but this has not worked in resolving the issues.

+1

"
Outasight wrote:
I thought this issue was fixed some time ago but it looks like it's back now.

its not back, it never was fixed. the strange thing is that it happens more often now in ob than in cb (at least to me)

"
tramshed wrote:
This is a new one that seems to have been introduced in the latest patch.

no, its not. i had this bug long before ob. and now it happens to me under exact the same circumstances (switching areas - loading screen freeze + crash) and has the same error messages. but happens much more often now.
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Having same issues and it seems to happen more and more lately. Can barely get away with going through a few instances before crashing. Also i've noticed the game hangs with the error in the background So i dont even know it crashed unless I alt+tab.
yes, the loading screen just freezes and nothing happens any more. and when u go to desktop (with alt + tab) u can see the error message :/
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Sounds like a very similar error back in closed beta where changing between maps causes this.

The method I used in Act 3 was to simply cancel out the sound. Go to your PoE icon on your desktop (or w/e start-up you double click), right click the short-cut, open "properties".

There should be a target area, at the end of the "D:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe", add in --nosound

So it should look like this: "D:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe"--nosound

This helped stop me from crashing, the game doesnt recognize the sound card, so there's no sound, but atleast now u won't have to worry about crashing as much =/ hope this helps.
still not has any info from the ggg team so no idea what to do i guess it unstall and move on cause its seems like they dnt give a crap about this issue cause alot of people have said this is happening yet nothing is done about it
yep same problem for me ... hoped i could do some progression this weekend but now after the 5th time in row crashing while trying to enter "the cave of sins" or so in act2 it crashed.. bad allocation /ran out of memory.

since i see its not only me, i would really like to see a reply from the devs... Anything is fine. but not stating anything is the worst you can do...
all 3 act-map change-crash-"Unable to MapViewofFile in MapChunk. Erroe Code 8 Offset"
yh i really wanted to play alot this weekend to get abit ahead due to work but i not been able to play it for 2 days due to the constant act 2 crashes or just random map problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info