Constant crashes/bug reports

hiya I'm new to the game yesterday everything worked fine but now I'm getting constant server kick outs, permanent this error, and permanent server crashes,and everything this while trying to do quests,multilayer.

any1 give me some help i tried what people say on here so only thing left is to re install maybe?

How to solve this problem ?

After this Error it says also:

Bad Allocation
Microsoft Visual C +++ Run time Library
Run time Error!
Program:
This application has requested the Run time to terminate it an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Last bumped on Sep 4, 2016, 6:55:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I just started getting this today as well. Don't know what to tell ya.
i did act 1 on my own it fine so i thought i try multilayer in act 2 that when i started getting the issue's so i thought okay maybe there problems there but know i even getting it in single player mode too and also when i try and go to a new area like dark Forrest game just freezes then crashes every time i hope it can be sorted as this game is amazing i really wanna get into it
im gettin lots of crashes with same error message also, it happens in the loadings between zones, i hope it can be fixed !
Last edited by Dropthatbasss on Jan 25, 2013, 2:28:03 AM
I've had a number of bad allocation errors today. Most when attempting to exit to logon screen. But a couple when launching the game. I have been on the beta since late July, and this is the first time I have seen this error.
yh i hope they sort it out i just re installed and it same things are still happening all i wanna do is play the game lol
this issue was already reported several months ago. it is still not fixed and i gave up hope that it will be soon:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/57073
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/43888

also got these errors very often when game scrashes:

from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
well if they cant fix it how can we sort it out our self then? cause i really wanna play this if i cant i just unstall it and move on shame really i was going to buy a lot of things for this game
This error doesnt only happen between zones.

When I start up the game and have it alt+tabbed, it sometimes give me this error and crashes.
ye i get that too i would love some to answer to see if they know this problem is effecting a lot of players cause at the minute it putting me off playing cause i cant even get on to lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info