THE ULTIMATE POE POLL!!!!

We all yelling and yelling here on forums at you guys. But thats just because we dont like to die and loose 10% xp that at high lvls costs us several hours of playing.

But we love you guys, you are trying to do the best.

Im sure the reason to implement desync thingy was not to ruin players fun, and I think if it was so easy to fix or remove desync it would already have been done.

If anyone could cheat here there will be no races I guess, or there was only cheaters on races. I dont think game will live long if anyone can cheat.

I usually play solo, party only if cant get it thru some quests, dont trade, keep the gear just for the future not for trading,and all other vendor, dont pvp too. So I dont care if there are 10 rich players or 1000, how many orbs they got or what gear they have. I dont care cheat them or not, so it looks like Im gonna say *A*. But Im not saying this.

I have seen a video recently on Youtube with Chris. He is really love his game, he is telling with such emotions about the game with so much enthusiasm. He wants the game to be with no cheaters, with trading systems, with whatever. If we force him to change that, so it will be not the game of his dreams anymore. He might loose his enthusiasm, and this game wouldnt become better.

So desync thingy is a necessity. If there is a way to get rid of desync but to keep the idea of Chris's dream game - its awesome. But if not I would rather play with desync and let the game be the dream game.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
"
UnderOmerta wrote:
Honestly, I think the vast majority of 'desync' issues would be solved if they just automatically resynced you if you're stunned.

Play a character with Unwavering vs a character without, and the difference in how often they 'desync' is remarkable.

You are resynced when you're stunned.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/403446

"
Chris wrote:
We've added some experimental code that triggers a local position resync if you are stunned while desynced by more than around 2 metres. The goal of this change is to catch the situations where you are pinned by monsters on the server without being able to see them on the client. This is a low-impact change that should prevent some avoidable character deaths.

The bolded implementation is a poor job. It resyncs you if you are obviously desynced. It does not resync you when a stun produces a desync'd position. Not having unwavering or stun immunity/resistance in Nemesis is still playing with a loaded gun.
I tried rolling a cleaver.

They need to fix Shift first.

And the skill could be a bit better.

Ok so on topic, I'd choose A. Depending on how though, if it was "Completely fixed" in a way that allowed cheaters to completely destroy the game, I'd rather not. If it was "Mostly fixed" but allowed cheaters to have some sort of edge like faster movement or leaping across the map, then yeah.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Jan 3, 2014, 12:40:52 AM
"

You are resynced when you're stunned.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/403446

This could explain my desync issues, my Melee Charas can't be stunned at all. XD
I'd take B over A.
B
Ign: Ohjeahx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info