Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
With Melee is 1000 more dps
I must to get belt and gloves with chaos resist because now i have big problem on maps with chaos dmg.

Mmmm ok, you probably don't win damage because you don't have WED on belt/rings.

For chaos damage map, use shavronne revelation, it will solve the problem.
Evelyus, i am following DPS build

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwMfRB7EH8RlhcvGYoaMhqPG_oc3B0UHaoksCXfKPoppSsKLagvbzyOQ2NGcUcGSshOKlFgVdZXyVj1WfNcil9qZp5qk25pbqpvnnB9cLtxTXKpeA1713zZf8aApILkgwmE2YbRiq-PRo_6kBGTJ5rPm7WdxKKjpBmnCKluqZWsqrGQtAy0xbXytkG3MbfWuJO-Or6Kvqe-vMAPwBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK0k3V7dkT2xrbWdvn4Yjquuvu7Bj1S_ba-tL7CQ==

now i am using facebreaker, can i level this base on these points?
In earlier your message you mentioned
"To lvl up I use life version and use facebreaker on a tabula rasa, or sometimes Spectral throw + Thief's Torment + a good weapon, if you don't have a good yellow weapon at your lvl, use Geofri's Baptism."
You are following different tree for leveling and then respec?
"
commonjunks wrote:
Evelyus, i am following DPS build

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwMfRB7EH8RlhcvGYoaMhqPG_oc3B0UHaoksCXfKPoppSsKLagvbzyOQ2NGcUcGSshOKlFgVdZXyVj1WfNcil9qZp5qk25pbqpvnnB9cLtxTXKpeA1713zZf8aApILkgwmE2YbRiq-PRo_6kBGTJ5rPm7WdxKKjpBmnCKluqZWsqrGQtAy0xbXytkG3MbfWuJO-Or6Kvqe-vMAPwBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK0k3V7dkT2xrbWdvn4Yjquuvu7Bj1S_ba-tL7CQ==

now i am using facebreaker, can i level this base on these points?
In earlier your message you mentioned
"To lvl up I use life version and use facebreaker on a tabula rasa, or sometimes Spectral throw + Thief's Torment + a good weapon, if you don't have a good yellow weapon at your lvl, use Geofri's Baptism."
You are following different tree for leveling and then respec?

Of course I use different tree and respect after.

It's not explain in the post (i'll do as soon as possible), but you have 3 wait to reach the DPS version.

1 : Have a high lvl character and respect it/use the free respect every 4 months.

2 : Use life version (in tanking version passive tree section atm) and switch at lvl 62/63 to tanking version and play tanking version to lvl 75 and switch to this tree.

3 : Use life version to arround lvl 75 and switch to this tree.

Thanks for your question, I realise mid lvl DPS version and the switch to this version wasn't explain.

I'll do that in few days, don't have time for that today.
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 19, 2014, 11:22:27 AM
Thanks for explaining.
I was doing wrong to setup tree base on end game :(.
Now feeling pain to level and i am at 48. Will continue to level though.
Planning on creating the Dps version of this build. Does this build gets frozen very often since it doesn't use auxium?

Lastly is this build able to solo queen aztiri?
Last edited by Ryuza123 on Mar 19, 2014, 12:04:14 PM
"
Ryuza123 wrote:
Planning on creating the Dps version of this build. Does this build gets frozen very often since it doesn't use auxium?

Lastly is this build able to solo queen aztiri?

Not really.

Of course, map with -max res + extra cold + merveil( necropolis map for exemple) could be a problem ... but it's in special condition, and rings are free, so for this special condition, you can switch to a Dream Fragment.

I never tried Atzari (don't have 10 ex for fucking part), but this boss has been done to spectral thrown build.

Personnaly I think never try this boss. GGG take realy shit decision since release, and work 4 months for a special spectral throw boss who always drop a 10ex+ unique is one.
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 19, 2014, 12:24:11 PM
b
b
hmmm just wondering if you tried running the dps build with Righteous fire for insane dps.
Not sure if it's possible to sustain though
"
Ryuza123 wrote:
hmmm just wondering if you tried running the dps build with Righteous fire for insane dps.
Not sure if it's possible to sustain though

No, we can't ^^.

40K (you can reach more with a legacy soul and very good WED on rings/belt) is very good for a very big tank ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info