[1.0.6] Lunys' LA / Frenzy High End Crit Ranger GUIDE (in-depth analysis) 3 VIDEOS

Is this build still legit? If it is, do anyone have printsreen about the passive nodes?
Last edited by W4nderer on Mar 6, 2014, 6:35:32 AM
Please update this build. I need it to fix my ranger.
I messed her up last skill tree reset.
Greetings from germany :)
I tried to do so as it was before.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEEfgW1DPIOPA-rFHEV8BjbGdUZ1yFgIXYk_SaVKLUppSo4LIUwfDH6Mn4zDDY9Nug51DpSOlg-z0CgSn1OKlFHVUtWBFb6WK9aGluvX-FhUmHiZ6BrJG1sbXtv8nRBdPF293fXeA1_K4ZghxmHdohrjDaNv5UFlemfy6CfoSKhpKJApcun1Klur-u1SL3mwFHEosqp1QDcFd0N37_h2-OE51TndOsU707wQvT4-WP8xf7I_94=
"
Dedal32 wrote:
I tried to do so as it was before.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEEfgW1DPIOPA-rFHEV8BjbGdUZ1yFgIXYk_SaVKLUppSo4LIUwfDH6Mn4zDDY9Nug51DpSOlg-z0CgSn1OKlFHVUtWBFb6WK9aGluvX-FhUmHiZ6BrJG1sbXtv8nRBdPF293fXeA1_K4ZghxmHdohrjDaNv5UFlemfy6CfoSKhpKJApcun1Klur-u1SL3mwFHEosqp1QDcFd0N37_h2-OE51TndOsU707wQvT4-WP8xf7I_94=

Have you tried running through some map? Does it work well when Vaal Pact got nerfed so badly?
This is suck a specialized build. It would be nice for a word from Luny's about its viability in 1.1.
"
Alkaladar wrote:
This is suck a specialized build. It would be nice for a word from Luny's about its viability in 1.1.

I would say that he is testing the build with different scenarios to find a way to make it work and is not having a lot of success.
I am completely lost. Get told that they want to honor hard earned gear, then make my gear practically useless by screwing over this spec hardcore.
"
Alkaladar wrote:
I am completely lost. Get told that they want to honor hard earned gear, then make my gear practically useless by screwing over this spec hardcore.

I think they nerfed powerhouse ranger builds because of this thing -
This basically became a BiS weapon for rangers that let you 1-2 shot anything by stacking crit multi and bypassing reflect. But IMO they messed up BIG TIME by nerfing the crit multi and vaal pact nodes on the passive tree instead of nerfing the thing that caused this problem (the voltaxic.) They need to re-work the nodes they nerfed and just make the bow a legacy item with some huge much needed nerfs.
It's true. I don't use Voltaxic, but my bow is now seriously nerfed due to the passive changes ie. Vaal changes making reflect an issue again. Yet Voltaxic stays a powerful item due to chaos not being reflected. Did they even think this through?
"
Alkaladar wrote:
It's true. I don't use Voltaxic, but my bow is now seriously nerfed due to the passive changes ie. Vaal changes making reflect an issue again. Yet Voltaxic stays a powerful item due to chaos not being reflected. Did they even think this through?

voltaxic has 240 edps, top end bows have pds 560 pdps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info