Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I just downloaded the game, installed it. Now when I click the shortcut on the desktop all it does/says is "Checking Resource..." and stays there forever. Never changes nor does anything... Is this a known bug? I'm unable to play the game because of this.
My screen freezes and game stops responding whenever I try to open up the passive skills tree.
I too am having this problem with changing maps. It started today after I finished "Breaking Some Eggs" on Cruel difficulty and trying to move on to The Ledge.

I turned shadows off and turned down the graphics to for testing. I kept trying to move onto The Ledge but kept getting the Map Error report. After looking for possible solutions I tried turning off shadows and turning the Texture Quality to medium. I managed to get into the Submerged Passage after about 20 attempts but I cannot progress any further. The Error keeps popping up.

This problem only started about 3-4 hrs ago. Before that I could freely move anywhere.

What changed since then?

Please help.

I can not log into the game. indicates that the specified account does not exist an unexpected disconnection occurred
I've noticed two technical issues:
1. When me and my brother engaged a big monster in act's 2 cave, he hit him several times (probably via heavy strike) near the wall and this monster just pass to the other side. We was able to target him, see his life but we was unable to attack him.
2. When i was helping my brother in quest which i didnt have, and we mannaged to kill boss and both dropped from game instantly in killing blow time (game simply crashed). Later when we reconnected i had this quest active in quest log. Afterwards we killed that boss and everything was fine.
Last edited by Ghant on Feb 3, 2013, 4:56:55 PM
So trying to install this again
Click download now that goes through go to run client and get.

"

A write operation was preformed on a read only object.

Reinstalled same thing run repair same thing. So what should I do now?
"
Varcaus wrote:
So trying to install this again
Click download now that goes through go to run client and get.

"

A write operation was preformed on a read only object.

Reinstalled same thing run repair same thing. So what should I do now?
Did some searching http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/49663 found this its fixed now
i experience lag when there is lighting skill on my screens
sometimes it hanged for 2-3 seconds ==

anyone knows why?
I had to re-install game on new hard drive and am now using windows 8(was using windows 7). After I click launch on the launcher the client briefly starts and then immediately has this error before it closes.

[IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/aaronomics101/Capture_zpse1c939d8.png[/IMG]

and then after I click OK

[IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/aaronomics101/Capture2_zps074db608.png[/IMG]
Dear devs, can you explain plz - why your client after last update using hooks for dwmapi.dll and access to COM interface?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info