Piety just destroyed all of my enthusiasm

Spoiler
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
The trick is: blow up the portals she uses to transform herself. If she goes fire mode, kite and run away while slowing her. If she goes ice mode, take cover behind things until it's over. Kill her adds, and beat on her when she's in the normal mode. It may take a while, but you'll win.

OP might have been up to only the first encounter...!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Spoiler
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
The trick is: blow up the portals she uses to transform herself. If she goes fire mode, kite and run away while slowing her. If she goes ice mode, take cover behind things until it's over. Kill her adds, and beat on her when she's in the normal mode. It may take a while, but you'll win.

I was just talking about the first encounter. XD
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 7:58:36 PM
Way to ruin it Brian!
Spoiler
The first time you encounter Piety, she's in a pretty closed off room with melee adds, which doesn't make it fun since her lightning skill has arc on it. It's rather hard to dodge it at all, you pretty much have to face tank her.
Can I just say, I love that this thread has so many spoiler tags and none of them have image memes in them.

You guys rock.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
so, as a summoner witch, I literally can't win the first fight in the crematorium, right?
"
Elynole wrote:
Spoiler
The first time you encounter Piety, she's in a pretty closed off room with melee adds, which doesn't make it fun since her lightning skill has arc on it. It's rather hard to dodge it at all, you pretty much have to face tank her.

And if you use a summon build, god help you.

I should know.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Charan wrote:
Can I just say, I love that this thread has so many spoiler tags and none of them have image memes in them.

You guys rock.

Spoiler
I agree!

The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
"
Wisheez wrote:
so, as a summoner witch, I literally can't win the first fight in the crematorium, right?

Lots of lightning resistance. Lots and lots...

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:
Spoiler

And if you use a summon build, god help you.

I should know.

Which I do. So I pretty much get !$#@%% on in Act III. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info