Piety just destroyed all of my enthusiasm

I wanted to build a cool Lightning witch. But then this chick shows up, and spawns awesome lightning skills that the game doesn't offer the player, and now I feel like lightning witch will never be as cool.
Seriously I want that lightning ball and storm!
"
Kadajko wrote:
I wanted to build a cool Lightning witch. But then this chick shows up, and spawns awesome lightning skills that the game doesn't offer the player, and now I feel like lightning witch will never be as cool.
Seriously I want that lightning ball and storm!

I can pretty confidently say that one day you will be able to get that skill or animation effect. However there is no real evidence to support my claim.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Give it time...the fact that monsters have so many skills we don't gives me hope that the effects will someday be transferred to player skills...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
IGN- Isiander
And then, how do you manage to kill her?
I'm stuck there since 2 hours, blew all my portal scrolls
Piety destroyed your enthusiasm, Piety destroyed me 5 times before defeating her. ;_;
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Only read if you're up to the last boss!
The trick is: blow up the portals she uses to transform herself. If she goes fire mode, kite and run away while slowing her. If she goes ice mode, take cover behind things until it's over. Kill her adds, and beat on her when she's in the normal mode. It may take a while, but you'll win.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 7:57:57 PM
Yeah that Lightning Storm is badass

Spoiler
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
The trick is: blow up the portals she uses to transform herself. If she goes fire mode, kite and run away while slowing her. If she goes ice mode, take cover behind things until it's over. Kill her adds, and beat on her when she's in the normal mode. It may take a while, but you'll win.
Or just go balls to the wall!
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jan 24, 2013, 7:58:26 PM
"
Wisheez wrote:
And then, how do you manage to kill her?
I'm stuck there since 2 hours, blew all my portal scrolls

I spammed her with spells head on while tanking everything she threw at me.
I had to retreat a few time through the portal too, but then you only need to get her to half health or so, before she just runs away.
Spoiler
"
BrianWeissman wrote:

I am talking about the first encounter. :P

She only uses lightning there.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 7:58:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info