Duelist Builds List

Really wish the Duelist build section showed which builds are intended for Hardcore.
If a build is HC viable or not is so extremely subjective that i simply can't put such info. Because what really constitutes a HC viable build? What the objective standart for HC viability ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 17, 2016, 1:57:15 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
If a build is HC viable or not is so extremely subjective that i simply can't put such info. Because what really constitutes a HC viable build? What the objective standart for HC viability ?

A lot of the build titles you've linked to has HC/PHC/SC/PSC or similar in it already. I'm not asking you to look through each build to figure out which is focused on what.

Most of the other class forum do it, figured maybe with some time, so could you? :)
The thing is that i can make a guide with title that states [Immortal HC viable 16523 mil dps duelist]. Just because the title states something it doesn't mean it's true. In the very beginning i used to put the titles with all of the stated damage numbers, bragging statements etc. and i've got plenty of complains about it. "Why do you mislead people by posting misleading guides?" "You've stated that this guide is HC viable, while it is absolutely not and somehow that's you're fault!" etc. because of all that i no longer post those parts of the guide titles.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The thing is that i can make a guide with title that states [Immortal HC viable 16523 mil dps duelist]. Just because the title states something it doesn't mean it's true. In the very beginning i used to put the titles with all of the stated damage numbers, bragging statements etc. and i've got plenty of complains about it. "Why do you mislead people by posting misleading guides?" "You've stated that this guide is HC viable, while it is absolutely not and somehow that's you're fault!" etc. because of all that i no longer post those parts of the guide titles.

It can never be your fault, so ignore them.

It's easier to verify if one build is potentially NOT HC viable by reading the guide than it is to go through X build threads to see if it IS HC viable.

You could always an asterisk and add your own disclaimer if you're worried.

Last edited by Jes00jes on Apr 23, 2016, 4:55:09 AM
Interesting perspective. I'll consider it.
Last edited by DJSRP on May 4, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on May 12, 2016, 6:12:42 AM
Have you thought about converting this thread to be more similar to witch/shadow threads? They are infinitely easier to read. Especially with the new ascendencies.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info