FFS IVE SPENT 8 HOURS TRYING TO KILL VAAL OVERSOUL GODAMIT STUPID CRASH AND CRASH A

IVE BEEN UP ANCIENT PYRAMID AT LEAST 10 FRICKIN TIMES every time I CRASH SOMEWHERE SOUND BUG OR SOMERTHING OR RANDOM PATCH AND PARTY DISSAPEARS OR FULL AND I HAVE TO RESTART. HALF WAY THROUGH BOSS FIGHT I CRASH AND PARTY GONE. I FINALLY KILL VAAL GO TO SARN AND CRASH IN SARN AND THERE NO PORTAL IN ANCIENT PYRAMID HAVE TO TRY AGAIN.
FIX THIS STUPID BUGGY CRASHING RANDOMLY

Not only that but party disspears.
Multiple times when our party goes to final room and boss already died like we joined some other instance

Edit: tried again. as soon as i go through sarn portal "unexpected error occurs" and i dc. and party dissapears from list
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jan 24, 2013, 7:44:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That sucks man, but it's beta, there will be bugs!
u mad? how mad?
there is a bug if you have caps lock on your game will crash
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
NOW 3RD TIME GET TO BOSS ROOM.
IM OUT OF PORTALS AND MY PARTY CANT JOIN. PARTY GETS HERE I DIE AND CRASH. PARTY ALREADY IN ACT 3 WHEN I REJOIN AND ALL THEIR PORTALS GONE

FKIN KILL ME NOW
I would try a reinstall, contact support, etc etc, pretty sure raging in forums will not solve your problem.

I cannot say for sure tho I know nothing about programming so the above was simply a guess.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Last edited by Delmas on Jan 24, 2013, 7:48:15 PM
great through sarn portal 4TH TIME AND NOW I HAVE TEXTURE ERROR CANNOT GRASSTEST.DDS

OUT OF MEMORY

CRASH

UNINSTALLING THIS SHIT

IVE HAD EVERY FUCKING POSSIBLE ERROR CODE IN THE UNIVERSE. I GIVE UP
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jan 24, 2013, 7:50:36 PM
Sorry you're experiencing this. The caps probably aren't helping.

I've moved this to bug reports, we'll see what happens next.

Keep it civil please.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Oh dear, sounds bad.... But btw, if you are out of portals, you can buy them for three scrolls of wisdom from Nessa and Yeena.
If you are crashing a lot while changing areas, I suggest changing the texture quality down to "medium".

If it persists, try adding "-gc 2" as a command-line argument to the game. If THAT doesn't work, try "-gc 1". These options make the game unload resources more quickly, reducing the memory footprint, but it increases loading times between areas.

You can add those options to the target path in a shortcut to the game.

Posting your system specs could also be useful.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info