FFS IVE SPENT 8 HOURS TRYING TO KILL VAAL OVERSOUL GODAMIT STUPID CRASH AND CRASH A

"
great through sarn portal 4TH TIME AND NOW I HAVE TEXTURE ERROR CANNOT GRASSTEST.DDS

OUT OF MEMORY

CRASH

UNINSTALLING THIS SHIT

IVE HAD EVERY FUCKING POSSIBLE ERROR CODE IN THE UNIVERSE. I GIVE UP

...and nothing of value was lost.

"
Rhys wrote:
If it persists, try adding "-gc 2" as a command-line argument to the game. If THAT doesn't work, try "-gc 1". These options make the game unload resources more quickly, reducing the memory footprint, but it increases loading times between areas.

Are these more aggressive garbage collection settings? I've been having some instability issues on my laptop; can't hurt to help!
Last edited by stabwah on Jan 24, 2013, 8:05:51 PM
"
deathbybinary wrote:
Are these more aggressive garbage collection settings? I've been having some instability issues on my laptop; can't hurt to help!

Yes, they are. Feel free to give them a try. Just bear in mind that loading times between areas will increase.
Code warrior
"
If you are crashing a lot while changing areas, I suggest changing the texture quality down to "medium".

I should not have to do that on this machine, yet i am getting constant crashes while changing areas.

Last edited by Xendran on Jan 24, 2013, 8:20:32 PM
"
Xendran wrote:
I should not have to do that on this machine, yet i am getting constant crashes while changing areas.

Hmmm. Do the graphics options in the UI state that the game is using right graphics card, and not a (crappy) on-board one?

Do you get any error messages pop-up?
Code warrior
im using a 2012 i5 laptop with integreated graphics. 4 gb memory 32bit windows 7.

changing to med textures now...

Also, apart from the texture errors ive been having a lot of sounds related ones when changing areas even though i can hear the music fine

EDit: thx for spending your time reponding to this remakably angry post GGG :)
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jan 24, 2013, 9:24:38 PM
ahaha now i have the same problem in act 3 final boss -.-

crash and crash and crash when i hit the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info