We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
bangagsakatol wrote:
this game is a waste of time
Are you not entertained?
I discovered this game recently. A wonderful experience; after years of rather disappointing games, I now have an enjoyable gaming experience that gives me enjoyable hours. Adorable the many ideas in the game, and very well realised. At my no-longer-young age, I was not hoping to have such an exciting gaming experience again. Thanks to the whole team!
please give us presets for the atlas passive tree it wont take a lot of coding.
ggg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey!

I've played PoE for about 10 years or so and i love the game!

Trial of the ancestors is interesting, but some things i feel like should be tweaked:

could there be a respawn timer/indicator for the player?

there is a lot of information when the fight is going and i feel as a player a lot of things happen without me knowing why or how i should respond

there is no way to know how hard the fight is going to be before hand

could there be a way to start another fight inside the ring?

the stun animation that happens when you are breaking enemy totem and they hit you takes SO long and there is no way of knowing the duration

also the enemy spears / arrows should be more clear to see
"
DeLuBz wrote:
after the update, the game is not playable anymore.
my system
i5 11300h
32gb ram
rtx 3050ti

+1
Game keeps crashing and it says "unexpected disconnection occured". My connection is very good and only happens when a lots of mobs come to the screen.
Repeat its unplayable.
Hello POE

Maybe this !

All items identified use filters to filter drop.
My first impression of the new league Ancestors league mechanic:
- the enemies revive after dying instantly and repeatedly, but if you die, you take so long to revive that the match is over long before you can revive. If that's the way it works, just make dying end the match.
- the enemy AI aggressively channels and destroys totems, as they should... if they have 7 mobs and you kill 5 of them yourself, the other 2 will be channeling on totems. Great!
- which begs the question...what did your 10 equipped guys do, including the 5 assigned to defense? The answer is...literally nothing. Either your allies are so incredibly weak that they are irrelevant, or their AI is not working.

There's a few things I'd suggest:
- make the revive timers for the enemies longer. If it takes 60s for you to revive, why does it take 0.2s for them? It doesn't have to be as long as it is for the player, but when you kill someone they shouldn't immediately stand back up back in the fight.
- make your own minions actually contribute in some way. Right now, everything I invested in them seems worthless - none of them are doing anything at all. They don't have to be superpowered, but it would be nice if you leave 5 of them on defense vs. 1 attacker that you aren't crushing into the ground repeatedly that they'd kill that 1 attacker and actually successfully defend something.
Once again HEAVILY OVERTUNED DIFFICULTY IN LEAGUE MECHANIC... How the H is it so hard to get this thing adjusted correctly?????
First impression of this league is that it's very laggy. Load times increased 10 fold, and ping is constantly fluctuating between 26 - ~500.

Most content is utterly unplayable, and anything else is unenjoyable during the laggfest.

There was no lagg last week.
Bugs seen in ancestors league so far:

- Enemy units not getting stunned while banishing ones totems by being hit
- proximity shields not working, one can damage them from outside sometimes, but not when inside some other times
- respawn timers, don't know if intended due to not "really" being dead, enemy few seconds, self 20-30 seconds on 1st death
- unit setups, enemy fielding several high tier units from the beginning, whereas oneself can have only one maximum from previous won round, perhaps the ancestors are not fair the slightest bit, or maybe only grumpy ghosts
- sometimes the same enemy (fought twice due to losing) takes 1326 hits to die in first encounter, second encounter directly afterwards its only 116? how can that be explained with any logical "mechanic"

As so often, this league needs heavy fixing before being valid for its time consuming content (30 min fight for a few alterations or 1 tattoo, RLY?!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info