We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

there is little to information found in game about how the supposed mapping end game has to be done, like finishing objectives, etc, its incredible how little info i could find on the website and had to rely on youtube guides for example simply to have an idea of what i am supposed to do after completing the main questline, i had fun for 2 weeks and today i had 0 and will probably leave this game because of how bad the end game is
Very new to the PoE experience. Just got to the blood aqueducts with my current character. I wanted to share something I just learned, as some of the old hands I hang with knew, but others didn't.

So, about the stash tabs.

I recently upgraded 3 of my basic stash tabs to premium, and because I had also just learned to put tabs into folders, one of the three that got upgraded was hidden from view, and so I thought that I only got 2, as that was all I could see.

When I went to count up my total stash tabs, I made a mistake in counting them up. In the image above, the left hand column has space for 30 tabs. I have numbered tabs from 1-35 there, but no #10, #11, #12, #13 or #29, leaving me 30 total tabs in the left column, and in the right column, I saw 4 repeats, and just assumed that that meant I had 26 more tabs in the right side, but if you look closely, you'll see that there is an empty space below the FLASK tab, and this is what threw me off when counting my tabs.

Maybe eliminate this empty space, so that 5 repeats would show up in the right side, so everyone can easily get an accurate count?

Anyway, now that I know how to stack tabs in folders, I'll have a lot easier time keeping track of my hoards of loot, lol.

One of the things that confused me initially, and left me wanting, was the lack of a way to separate low level items for me next character(s) from my main character, and this image shows that this problem is/was just because I didn't know how to do this.

I can have as many characters as I want, and I can have some space for them to each have any amount of individual storage space as desired, I just have to buy and put the extra tabs into the folders.

In the Image above, I have my mule character (my name for a new character, that I want to play and remake as often as needed until I get some more of an idea how to play the bow character) having a stash tab with their name on it, and within that folder, 4 premium tabs used as storage spaces reserved for, and separate from, all the other storage tabs I have, which really is going to help me keeping low level items for my new characters in folders that don't have to have higher level items in them.
Making the folders is easy:

First, with the stash tab open, just click on the {Create new folder} button as shown, then in the popup, type in the name you want to use for the label, and then just left click-and-drag the other tabs you want into the newly created folder.

And then you end up with a new folder that has some assigned tabs within it.

Presto, a great way to keep stuff separate from an other character's stuff, already built into the game, but just not something I knew about.

Loving the game, and loving learning stuff like this.
I really like the fight with Hillok because there's a slight window of time while he swings to just step away and avoid the hit. I challenge myself every time I make a new character to do a "Take no damage from Hilloc" achievement.

I feel like that's missing when fighting Brutus. When he slams the graound and spikes pop up he turns immediately. It might be nice to see him look around for a second if his target is a certain range behind him.

This also may introduce the concept of Dealing extra damage from behind. But only for boss fights. I don't think anyone wants to take extra damage from behind while running which will be terrible in some sense. But it also might introduce another concept of a man strapping a car plate to his back because the map rolled with mod "Monsters can Backstab" (You deal extra damage when you attack them from behind).

I love your ga

Chris
gonna throw in another message

- overall terrible atlas experience, you are thrown in maps with an atlas and if you dont spend a lot of time reading guides about maps, you end up like me, being clueless and having no ideas what to do

i said it previously, but i have rarely ever seen a game giving you little to no information about his core mechanisms and its no wonder why most new players leave this game so quick

for real, i lvled a new alt to give me a chance to do something with atlas only to be given tier maps way too hard for my character to complete, so i guess all tahts left is just leaving this game and stop wasting my time
Deletes Melee Class from the game and bring AK`s minguns rockets nukes ect for Ranger Class. thx have a nice day
"
KingTuT wrote:
Deletes Melee Class from the game and bring AK`s minguns rockets nukes ect for Ranger Class. thx have a nice day

Aint that the truth, As a long time player of this game i am disappointed in GGG for destroying builds(forever) this patch while empowering already broken ones into near god-like territory.

GGG needs some measure of player-feedback pre release.

Edit: if your next release is PoE2 im gonna feel a tiny bit ashamed, i assumed that this change was going to last quite a few leagues and that i was going to be locked out of a build for half a year or more.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 12, 2023, 11:12:12 PM
10% XP loss when you die.
In the later stages it's a bit harsh.

As a new player, I cannot afford to buy the f-ing fiveway service.
I'm well equipt, I handle tier 16 maps fine, but when you still can get one shot by regular mobs if they come in fast enough, the end game really sucks.

Do you acctually believe the XP punishment is fitting for the crime?
At level 95 you loose 311 million XP every time you die.

Are you kidding me!!!!

Let me clue you in, it's annoying, it's just annoying, it's not challenging, it's not fun, it's not entertaining, it's not anything but annoying.

So, if you don't want to remove this piece of shit function, please release a white gem that has the name of Trauma Bond that save your XP in a pool that has a recovery rate of 100% beside the regular XP gain.

And all the f-ing loot, with such a small variation, do you actually think the visual dopamine lasts longer than midgame? Why do you think people use loot filters...

Dopamine is also included in sound, so get a clue here as well. Make regular currency lootable by running over it (Vaccume), then display the regular loot on the screen like "# Chaos orbs", "# Alternation orbs"... and everytime something gets looted this way, you play a sound.

You know that you get dopamine from sound also?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Jun 14, 2023, 10:38:24 AM
Hire an UX person PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no way Im playing POE 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info