1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
I'm aware that my attack speed would be SLOWER THAN HELL!; But does anyone think it would be viable to run this dual wielding axes/sword and using frenzy and cleave other than 2h? I really like the idea of breaking the cookie cutter and going DW; I'm just not sure whether or not to use dualist first or mara.

Only difference between starting mara and duelist is their starting point and some starting stats.

But going dualwielding is a different build.
Does anyone have the original link for the iron reflexes build? OP took it out without any explanations :/
"
Lotuspod wrote:
Does anyone have the original link for the iron reflexes build? OP took it out without any explanations :/

It's not the original one, but that's what I am going to skill if/when i reach that high level:
Iron Reflexes Alternative
how can i get endurance charges better????

1.warlord's mark

2.Enduring Cry

3.both

which one?
Last edited by ilovepknow on Feb 1, 2013, 12:50:28 PM
"
ilovepknow wrote:
how can i get endurance charges better????

1.warlord's mark

2.Enduring Cry

3.both

which one?

Spamming Endurance Cry is the way you go to gather your maximum amount of charges.
Warlords's Mark helps, too.

So you can use both but Endurance Cry should be your primary skill.
Awesome guide! Helped me get my Marauder off to a good start. I changed it up a bit and am venturing into the shield trees but I couldn't have done it without this. Thanks :D
Really nice one!
good stuff
ive tryed to attach a 25% attackspeed support gem, and i can say it rocks :P
"
vild wrote:
ive tryed to attach a 25% attackspeed support gem, and i can say it rocks :P

if you have good reg/lifeleech i would suggest you try out bloodrage
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info