1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
InSidiousGG wrote:
Is Geofri's Baptism 2H mace good for starting out for this build, its lvl 27 req and since this build focuses on 2h mace only, I reckon this mace is a no brainer must get once you hit 27.

It's cheap and it's awesome. Bought it at lvl 50ish, used til 62 when I found one slightly better.
Is this build hc viable?

Thx
hi, Why do We HAVE to just have lv 1 on Cast when damage taken? expalin plzzz ive seen on other builds they have lv 7 Like this ranger http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 . he has lv req 43 on every on the immortal call and enduring cry. expalin plz :P
Hey guys!
Since I´m starting PoE and a I heard it´s best to build a character for IIR and IIC to farm up some currency, I was wondering if this build works for that?
Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Massimoto228 on Jan 30, 2015, 2:37:00 AM
"
Massimoto228 wrote:
Hey guys!
Since I´m starting PoE and a I heard it´s best to build a character for IIR and IIC to farm up some currency, I was wondering if this build works for that?

I'm pretty sure it will :)
My marauder is Lvl 66 atm, i can run maps easily and my resists are totally overcapped, so with a little tweaking i'm sure you can fit in some IIR/IIC.
But even if you can't, it really is quite a cheap and easy build to learn the basics of PoE and to farm some currency ;)
"
kizzderose wrote:
"
Massimoto228 wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm pretty sure it will :)
My marauder is Lvl 66 atm, i can run maps easily and my resists are totally overcapped, so with a little tweaking i'm sure you can fit in some IIR/IIC.
But even if you can't, it really is quite a cheap and easy build to learn the basics of PoE and to farm some currency ;)

Thanks for your reply.
Can you tell me what you current DPS looks like?
Or what I should estimate to have as max DPS in late?
Why skilltree posted here has mortal conviction, when this build doesn't even use Herald of Ash? Also - Path of Warrior is strictly better than 16% melee physical damage Marauder's starting node.
Last edited by SteKrz on Feb 2, 2015, 7:31:37 AM
I didnt skill mortal conviction yet, or do you think its worth it when i get herald of ashe?
I still dont know where the DPS will be on higher lvls, right now i dont have any problems to solo the content (lvl 24, didnt die so far, pretty cool clear speed).

Any other suggestions on this build? seems like the thread is dying, even tho its fairly long already :D

Edit: And isn´t Multistrike worth it?
Last edited by Massimoto228 on Feb 4, 2015, 2:29:45 AM
"
wookie2 wrote:
hi, Why do We HAVE to just have lv 1 on Cast when damage taken? expalin plzzz ive seen on other builds they have lv 7 Like this ranger http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 . he has lv req 43 on every on the immortal call and enduring cry. expalin plz :P

The reason is simple he wants it to proc more often. The higher you go on Cast On Damage Taken the more damage it takes for it to proc. The Carpet Bomber witch uses the same setup but at a higher level due to the fact that it use AA for the majority of the defense and the Cast On Damage Taken setup only for the slow moving hard hitting enemies that AA has a problem handling.
Just don't follow this build, it isn't really well thought and optimised, and some information are just plain wrong. Maybe it was better in previous patches, but not anymore.

I recommend having CWDT lvled so threshold is about 1/3 of your max hp.

About Blood Magic. It is really easy to sustain 5l groundslam (GS - MPD - Faster Attacks - multistrike - Inc. AoE) using mana leech, and use hatred + HoA (Hatred - HoA - Elemental Proliferation - Reduced Mana).
Last edited by SteKrz on Feb 6, 2015, 11:05:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info