1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
lilljokke1414 wrote:
I don't see the link for the passive tree. Can any1 link it here in the comments?

From the first post:
Passive Tree
Last edited by Asgaros on Aug 21, 2014, 2:30:09 PM
"
Hello guys!
I updated tree. I even updated some parts of the guide adding and removing some minor informations! Have fun searching for Forsaken Masters groundslamming entire Wraeclast!

Your
NAS

PS. It's fun the update is made, when thread has 400th page anniversary xD

Thank you for doing this. Got sick, because ele buzzsaw is everywhere. BACK TO THE ROOTS BABY

Also I should have a good time leveling because these dropped on my Shadow yesterday :D

Last edited by Denzo626262 on Aug 21, 2014, 5:14:13 PM
whats this build like in 70+ maps? thinking of giving it a shot but don't want to waste time if its not viable for end game.
Edit:

After playing around for a while, I realised that this build had many errors.

This may or may not have been changed.

Since I decided not to follow it anymore, I do not have the will to check.

Word of advice tho, compare a few different guides before following one blindly.

Most replies doesn't always mean that it's the best build.
Last edited by har101 on Jan 25, 2015, 1:48:08 PM
Little tip for Maps later on.

You can use Vaal Cyclone - Increased Duration - Life on Hit which will pull a ton of enemies into you. It helps a lot in open areas because you pull them all move a little back and Ground Slam the shit out of the monsters :D
Do you not need to take any Dex nodes to be able to use the Faster attacks gem?
the passive tree i chose. its slightly diffeent than NAS but in the same vein as the build. i know my path to the scion life circle isn't as efficient, but i needed some dex
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzCZYOFA48FCAUTRRxFPYWbxcvGJEZ6Ro4ITQkqicgJy8n7TGeMfsyCTSONZI26DbpOtg64T38TdhN41BHUeZV1lbZWGNYr1nzXz9gxGTnZp5r2WwWbEZybHKpeA17jHzZf-OApIFvgziGO4cZhymMdozPkFWePJ7Fn8uiAKSsplenMKeEqWipbqyqtC-18ryfwBrBBMbYy0PYvd7B42rjn-oY6wnsOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvjr-tL8S_4K_o__0w==

my gears. big step for me now is to 5 links. other than that im having relatively little trouble with the grind accept that grinding sux.

Spoiler

any thoughts for me?
So I gotta, say, I'm enjoying this. I was playing RF, but didn't want to bother after to the passive changes. I picked up
and absolutely love it haha. Points saved on RT and can apply status ailments. It's rare, but fun!
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
I ran few Piety runs and couple solo maps with this build on my lvl 71 Mara in standard, I didn't have a problem with survivability or damage output but I did notice slight drop in ele res since I had them maxed out and now cold is under. If I had any question it would be about leaving out endurance charge nodes 'cause they were in every build since I started to fallow this thread.

"
Edit since NAS updated his tree, thanks! I hope you don't mind that i've posted my update proposal, i just wanted to help those who were asking for an update. I'll leave my version posted here since i saw someone was interested in comparing the builds.

As i mentioned earlier, i tried to recreate the closest possible build to the original version, but i left out the upper Templar mace node cluster (ending with Baptism of light) in favor of the new mace cluster in the bottom right near Golem's blood, since it also gives attack speed and AoE, which is a must-have for a groundslammer imho.

I've also added the Mortal conviction node since it got buffed to 60% and running an aura shouldn't be such a problem anymore (i'm using either a haste or vitality aura, depending on wether i run solo or in a group) and 4 melee damage nodes in the Templar starting area becouse they were available to reach the number of points for a level 90 build.

Here is the version for level 90, assuming you took all the bandit rewards like it was mentioned in the first post:

1.2.0 groundslammer marauder version
Last edited by Tom7i on 2014 Avgust 22 03:49

and this is how I will probably continue up to lvl 90 nice add on thx :)
Last edited by Grudge13 on Aug 24, 2014, 8:14:50 AM
Appears to be missing heavy slam from skill gem section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info