1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
MacMoertel wrote:
"
Enlocke wrote:
Please can someone tell me when I can take Bloodmagic ?
I'm a little scared of that skill.

So was i, but you can take that skill as soon as you can get there (grab some life nodes before). After that you really can spam your skills without any issues, you will not notice any life drop.

But keep in mind, if you go that path, you cannot run any auras.

It is better after you have life gain on hit.
Hi!

I am using this build now and it has been working well but now it feels like im a bit stuck in my DPS. I can kill the mobbs with the same lvl as i am but it takes foreever to do it.
I am not using the blood magic passive get couse i want to use an aura. I have not taken the unwavering stance get but I think i really need to do it soon or I will get stunned to death :P

Now I want some help what to do to get more damage. Maybe I should go up and take executioner, master of the arena and acceleration? And I have some mana passives to take there to.

I have also been thinking about getting a aura but I dont now what aura should been the best for me. Please give me suggestions.

Build lvl 63:

My gear:

Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler
Life - 2390
Mana - 367
Strenght - 312
Intelligence - 53
Dexterity - 73
Fire resistance - 67%
Cold resistance - 77%
Lightning resistance - 77%
Chaos resistance - -22%
Damage per second - 906
Attacks per second - 1.13
Armour - 2276

Please give med some feedback on my gear and build and feel free to get me some advise, i really need it.

If there is anyone that will give poor me some fusings i would be greatful :D
Last edited by DeZiez on May 2, 2014, 1:40:46 PM
My actual Skilltree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQ48EuEUTRRxFPYZ6Ro4GlUc5yDwJy8t0jGeMgk1kjboOtg64TwFPfxBP0TnTdhN41HmVw1YY1ivWfNfP2BLYSFko2dYah5qO2vZbEZybHKpcrt07XgNeu97jHzZgW-DOITvhjuI8Yx2jM-QVZHOnjyezZ8-n8uf36FtogCi6qQZpKymV6cwp4SoGKloqW6sqrQvtfK5zbvtvJ--isAawQTG2NIh3sHfv-Of5K3sOO8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy977-Cv6P

My Gear:
Spoiler

And my Stats:
Spoiler
Life: 4922
Mana: 0
Strenght: 606
Intelligence: 72
Dexterity: 71
Fire resistance: 42% (42%)
Cold resistance: 77% (85%)
Lightning resistance: 77% (99%)
Chaos resistance: -60% (-60%)
Damage per second (Heavy Strike): 8238
Damage per second (GroundSlam): 4344
Attacks per second - 1.2
Armour: 8486 (45%)
LifeReg/sec: 225

I like the Ground Slam Build, but i miss some dmg (need 6 Link Armour and Weapon) and maybe i have too much Elemental Resistances :/
Some unique bosses or blue mobs kill me instantly and i dont know why.

I do 72 - 74 Maps solo or in group and it works well.

Last edited by Bazokaa on May 2, 2014, 11:47:18 AM
I've just finish Merciless at lvl 65.

Just a reference for who follow this build :D

Passive skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsxRNFHEU9hcvGjgaVScvKaU26DrYPfxBP03YTipR5lcNWGNZ818_YSFko2TnZp5qHmqTa9luaXKpcrt07Xrve4x82YFvgziE2YTvhjuHaox2jM-QVZBskc6ePJ7NoW2iAKSspzCnhKgYqWiplKyqtC-2QbnNu-28n76nwA_AGsEExtjSIdJN1e3eweOf5K3sOO8O73zwH_Iv9kj3Mve--tI=

Stats wwith 2 auras : hatred & determination
Spoiler

Life : 26xx.
Ground Slam : 7500 dps
HS : 8400 dps.

Gear :
Spoiler

Please say me how good is multistrike

I am level 68 now and I feeling IMBA

Going very well but I run on GS: 1) Added fire damage 2) increased physical 3) endurance charge on melee stun 4) life leech

I know endurance charge on stun is maybe noob choice. But it works great with this build and I am just having some fun with that. I have 7 endurance charges all the time, I feel very tough, it's just fun u know.

But that is not the point. What I want to ask: in terms of DPS gems it is worth it to replace added fire or increased physical with multistrike? Is it strong to worth it in comparison? Coz I think multistrike gonna be boosted also by addded fire and increased physical so would be bad choice to remove either. How imba is multistrike. Is that a necessary choice. Coz I think if multi takes out a chunk of damage per hit and you also get smaller hit because you lose add fire or increased physical then you will be less able to stun a lot. And stunning a lot ROX. If you write me it is essentialistic, I pick it up right away. But I am poor player, so I wait a minute before i spend 3 chaos orb haha. Please say me your opinion, love the build, thanks.
Last edited by dirkw83 on May 4, 2014, 12:29:09 AM
If you like your endurance charges, you could try Warlord's Mark.

"
Cursed enemies grant 100% Increased Flask Charges
Cursed enemies grant (3 to 7)% Life Leech to Physical Damage when Attacked
Cursed enemies grant (1 to 3)% Mana Leech to Physical Damage when Attacked
Cursed enemies have a (20 to 30)% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain

The uptime pretty much "feels" like 100%.

This way you could also use the free slot for the Multistrike gem.

The % Life/Mana Leech is also a nice addon.
"
dirkw83 wrote:
Please say me how good is multistrike

I am level 68 now and I feeling IMBA

Going very well but I run on GS: 1) Added fire damage 2) increased physical 3) endurance charge on melee stun 4) life leech

I know endurance charge on stun is maybe noob choice. But it works great with this build and I am just having some fun with that. I have 7 endurance charges all the time, I feel very tough, it's just fun u know.

But that is not the point. What I want to ask: in terms of DPS gems it is worth it to replace added fire or increased physical with multistrike? Is it strong to worth it in comparison? Coz I think multistrike gonna be boosted also by addded fire and increased physical so would be bad choice to remove either. How imba is multistrike. Is that a necessary choice. Coz I think if multi takes out a chunk of damage per hit and you also get smaller hit because you lose add fire or increased physical then you will be less able to stun a lot. And stunning a lot ROX. If you write me it is essentialistic, I pick it up right away. But I am poor player, so I wait a minute before i spend 3 chaos orb haha. Please say me your opinion, love the build, thanks.

multistrike is a good investment, your dps will increase a lot! ;)
I'm back to game after a few months. Its still good build?
"
dodge51 wrote:
I'm back to game after a few months. Its still good build?

Yes

To other players posting here: If you feel like you do too low damage don't remove points from life and put them into damage. Invest in a better weapon instead and level your gems higher. You will need those life points later even if you don't need them too much where you are now.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 9, 2014, 2:50:25 PM
I was thinking about it, and I think Blood Magic could be pretty legit on this build. The way I see it, with End Charges and Immortal Call, Grace or Determination is kinda superfluous, and we can use Added Fire Damage over the spot where we would have put Hatred anyways.

I guess you could run just Hatred with a mana pool anyways, but then you have to deal with running a mana flask and mana leech on gear so you can fund your groundslamming/curses/utility spells.

In any case, here's the build I plan to run at 100 points. I'm doing it as a Duelist, it's the same as a Marauder, but I gotta rep the red shirt, namsayin?

Note the Increased Buff Duration passives so I can get 15-second Immortal Calls when combined with Inc Dur.

http://poeurl.com/yNYGUR7
Last edited by K0nqueror on May 9, 2014, 8:24:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info