1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

This doesn't seem viable for hardcore/invasion, am i right ?
"
j0zef wrote:
"
Griever114 wrote:
Im running this as well for Ambush. How is everyone fairing with the patch? Is this build still fruitful?

I made it to ledge and the only issue i had was fetid pools... stupid skeleton dogs ganged up on me dealing with the necromancer.

my only big question is the main post is a little confusing. it says that its budget friendly.... but then it says its not cheap. which is it? im not looking to get godly gear but at least something self found that will get me through all three difficulties.

thanks everyone!

It's very budget friendly. I used a GS build (not this, but relatively similar) to run 76/77 maps with about ~2ex worth of gear (minus 1 self found Ming's)
If you can level this char to 55-60, you can equip him for Docks/Piety runs in ~7-10c.

But like nv314961 said, you can make it pretty expensive.

thanks for confirming... however, would you mind explaining just a little what you mean by:

"you can equip him for Docks/Piety runs in ~7-10c"

do you mean trade for similar gear with 7-10 chaos orbs? if so, where the hell would i start without getting gipped? are there services on this board to equip such things?
Hello, first of all good job i had this build in the previous league and i loved it.
Bun now i want to use this build again but the passives are messed up. Someone knows whats going on? or is it just me?
"
Tomtah wrote:

I've used a similar build to this in Invasion and currently lvl 55+

but what I would like to know if switching to 1h/shield is viable for Invasion as well
"
Griever114 wrote:
"
j0zef wrote:
"
Griever114 wrote:
Im running this as well for Ambush. How is everyone fairing with the patch? Is this build still fruitful?

I made it to ledge and the only issue i had was fetid pools... stupid skeleton dogs ganged up on me dealing with the necromancer.

my only big question is the main post is a little confusing. it says that its budget friendly.... but then it says its not cheap. which is it? im not looking to get godly gear but at least something self found that will get me through all three difficulties.

thanks everyone!

It's very budget friendly. I used a GS build (not this, but relatively similar) to run 76/77 maps with about ~2ex worth of gear (minus 1 self found Ming's)
If you can level this char to 55-60, you can equip him for Docks/Piety runs in ~7-10c.

But like nv314961 said, you can make it pretty expensive.

thanks for confirming... however, would you mind explaining just a little what you mean by:

"you can equip him for Docks/Piety runs in ~7-10c"

do you mean trade for similar gear with 7-10 chaos orbs? if so, where the hell would i start without getting gipped? are there services on this board to equip such things?

I mean that in 2-3 weeks when prices settle and there will be more gear available, you'll be able to go on poe.xyz.is and buy gear that's good enough to comfortably and quickly farm piety in Merciless.

If you're worried in trades, that's a whole other issue. You'll need to learn value of items one way or another. If you're unsure, use poexyz and you'll be able to get a price range by searching for similar items.
Can someone give good build?
1-40
40-70
70-90
"
Tomtah wrote:

212% HP
Blood Magic
2H weapon

no disrespect to OP build, but this is not for Invasion (arguably not even for Nemesis)
ground slam build which survived Nemesis till lvl 90.50

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvVEmoGGoe0iH3vlcN2WEZLiftrKpyqXzZWfPAGuSt3sGQVaeEGjjsOFfiMokEsxRNgzjvfKloogDwH2ae-tIXL2TnVdaApDbp42okqhmFGmzz3R0Uj0bQ0M9lVcYWb57NpzAUIFBHGJEB5zboOlIOPJ_LWK94Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2WVNbmm-p9JNwA_V7WqTtkFOKimlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9VvqKIsDzfPXuDiP27_BaSEZpR36pbmxGcmwyCcCm

description and everything
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/718412/page/8/#p6940850

DO NOT use this build for Invasion
you'll have no block (or only 12%-18% from staves), no spellblock, no evasion
you will die
"
Kochida wrote:
hi, i wonder what lvl do u take the blood magic node? thanks

You can pretty much make a beeline for it and use it as soon as you can.

Just get as much life as you can, a little life leech/life on hit and decent damage for your level and you will be good to go. It's very effective for leveling.
I`m thinking about not getting Unwavering Stance, i`ll post tree later just not sure if worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info