1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
adiankur wrote:
Would this build be ok for the invasion HC league?

I just started yesterday and I played for about two hours. Reached level 25 with almost no trouble, considered I've faced some strong unique bosses which they've been nerfed with 1.1.0d.

The thoughest one was a unique summoner who was spamming desecrate and flesh offering with 8 angry and uber-fast zombies hitting me down pretty hard.

2% life regen at the beginning of the tree is insane; take all the resist nodes ( you'll respec them on merciless, in case ) and rush to RT ( I'm taking it now at 27 ), use decoy totem when needed and keep enduring charges up.

Get shoes with movspeed ( pretty much a must for not dying of boredom and getting out from bad situations ).

I still not sold of not supporting GS with Multistrike, though I can't manage to get one at this point so I'm using GS + Added Fire and Hatred. When I'll get a Blood Magic Gem I'll start using Life Gain on Hit on a 4L if I don't need it before ( I don't know if I can sustain 3L with hatred )

One important thing: use Rustic Sash recipe which is insane at lower-mid levels.
So im doing this specc in Invasion league atm, Thing is, im 1 point away from beeing able to take blood magic lvl 35, But its not worth at low lvl now right ? i need more then 1k hp to sustain it ?

Update: Specced blood magic now and it works like a charm ,goodbye mana pots !
Last edited by Devasth on Mar 7, 2014, 7:06:24 AM
"
Please use the build posted just at the beginning. Those in 'build' section are corrupted by the power of Azitri.

can i know, if i use the skill posted by you
how many life i get? attack and the amour...

thanks
Im running this as well for Ambush. How is everyone fairing with the patch? Is this build still fruitful?

I made it to ledge and the only issue i had was fetid pools... stupid skeleton dogs ganged up on me dealing with the necromancer.

my only big question is the main post is a little confusing. it says that its budget friendly.... but then it says its not cheap. which is it? im not looking to get godly gear but at least something self found that will get me through all three difficulties.

thanks everyone!
"
Griever114 wrote:

my only big question is the main post is a little confusing. it says that its budget friendly.... but then it says its not cheap. which is it? im not looking to get godly gear but at least something self found that will get me through all three difficulties.

This is definitely a budget build. A ground slam character can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be, that's what makes this build so popular!
hi, i wonder what lvl do u take the blood magic node? thanks
"
nv314961 wrote:
"
Griever114 wrote:

This is definitely a budget build. A ground slam character can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be, that's what makes this build so popular!

sweet so i can make it through all the difficulties? i cant wait!

now i just need people to play with :(. im the only gamer left in my circle of friends.
"
Griever114 wrote:
Im running this as well for Ambush. How is everyone fairing with the patch? Is this build still fruitful?

I made it to ledge and the only issue i had was fetid pools... stupid skeleton dogs ganged up on me dealing with the necromancer.

thanks everyone!

can you share, after u appply this build...how much for your life? attack? amour?
i also want to try this build

thanks
@tanfodelmale,
Thanks for responding. I didnt take all the resists yet, passed through and decided hitting all the time was needed. Going back to finish the resists. The rustic sash idea is great. Nice feeling when finding a 100 dps weapon is exciting again.
Was there an explanation of where to go next? Or are we aproximating based on original post? Been playing a month but still a noob. After filling out resists, was considering heading for some damage south of starting point and then heading to BM. Sound about right? Get to BM around mid 30's. Currently closing in on 800 hp at lvl 22.
"
Griever114 wrote:

thanks everyone!

It's very budget friendly. I used a GS build (not this, but relatively similar) to run 76/77 maps with about ~2ex worth of gear (minus 1 self found Ming's)
If you can level this char to 55-60, you can equip him for Docks/Piety runs in ~7-10c.

But like nv314961 said, you can make it pretty expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info