1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

@Pi314
Umm... Get 2 red linked item? Shop? Looting around?

@Gerim
This is because, my english is bad =[

What i meant:
Iron Reflexes -> very easy to get
Armor from Equipment -> very hard to get
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
"
@Pi314What i meant:
Iron Reflexes -> very easy to get
Armor from Equipment -> very hard to get

Just base items, glorious plate + annihilator casque + vaal gauntlets + vaal greaves = 1138 armor. For 6 points (armor mastery + steel skin), 93% armor can be picked up from the base build, which is 1058 armor, almost as much as Grace gives. It doesn't take much extra armor to the base items, for them to give more than IR. Of course, this does take two more nodes than IR does (since I'm assuming that you want the duelist's diamond skin regardless)
ok, found a non-magical double red linked 2h mace.

if i use an orb to make it into a blue item, how many magical properties do i get?

or use the orb to make it into a yellow rare?

or use an orb or chance?

edit:
NinjaArabStrategist, you're a mod? why isnt your name a different color or something to signify that?
Last edited by Pi314 on Jan 28, 2013, 7:37:41 PM
Hey everyone first of all nice build im playing this build with my marauder and i very much enjoy it but i have some questions 1:Can i just focus fully on endurance charges using that as damage mitigation and not even take IR? 2:I want to use 2h axes and frenzy as my single target attack..is it possible to get some DEX nodes or 1 big +30 dex node(maybe some axe damage nodes too) without fucking up the build?
@Halinn
Yea i knew somebody will post that.
Is such a way ur are cutting of 99% other equipment types, that can have good health bonuses.

@up
It is. However you cant use axes with ground slam.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Jan 28, 2013, 7:37:27 PM
"
@Halinn
Yea i knew somebody will post that.
Is such a way ur are cutting of 99% other equipment types, that can have good health bonuses.

I'd be thinking more about going endurance charges + regen cluster in middle. 40% health + 18 elemental resist + 1.2% regen vs 58% health + 15 elemental resist + iron reflexes (including the two health clusters just north of IR)
Me too. I just show another way round, if someone would like to have Iron Reflexes.
"
Me too. I just show another way round, if someone would like to have Iron Reflexes.

I'm in the mood to act all smart and shit so I will support the OP by quoting myself.

"However versatile the passive skill tree is there will always be more efficient ways to do things. The point of reading through already built up guides and strategies is to become aware of whats better, and then being able to incorporate it into your own custom build, and not to just brainlessly copy the build."

Yeah, I'm a complete arrogant asshole, right...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Okay, one more question just came to my mind.

You said we swap life gain on hit for life leech at some point. I was thinking, why don't we keep both? In a 6 red linked item ... heavy strike, ground slam, added fire damage, melee phisycal damage, life gain on hit and life leech, wouldn't that work? Or am I missing something?
Or is life gain on hit simply not worth it later on?

Thanks in advance.
Imagine 5k dps and only 5% of life leech
You will leech 250 hp per second (wtf?!). What are those 20 health points? Especially that they take socket and bring high multiplayer

BTW: With 6L I would highly consider Concentrated Effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info