1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome build!
I have question about templar health nodes. Why we can't go straight up from resolute technique (ofc after duelist nodes) to health nodes on the left and then to templar nodes. We will safe 1 sp and get +20% ele dmg. Because we lost 30 str or templar health nodes (this with health regen) are more important than this one on the left?

Sorry for my English.
Nice guide. How come you aren't taking Life Gain on Killing Blow, Life Leech and Life Gain on Hit?
thanks for the nice guide :)
What sort of life and dps do you need for cruel with this build? I am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks.
"
DamianTaps wrote:
I have question about templar health nodes. Why we can't go straight up from resolute technique (ofc after duelist nodes) to health nodes on the left and then to templar nodes. We will safe 1 sp and get +20% ele dmg. Because we lost 30 str or templar health nodes (this with health regen) are more important than this one on the left?

Sorry for my English.

Read the guide. Health and regen are better than health and ele dmg. This build doesnt even focus on elemental damage.

Health and regen period. If you want ele damage, you are doing a different build
"
Kinch wrote:
"
DamianTaps wrote:

Sorry for my English.

Read the guide. Health and regen are better than health and ele dmg. This build doesnt even focus on elemental damage.

Health and regen period. If you want ele damage, you are doing a different build

Here here.
Real nice guide I must say ; it really helps new players (like me) getting a pretty solid character to start learning basics and more deep mechanics about the game, I like it a lot, thank you.

After some thinking I've done myself, I was thinking going with something like this for my build.

I have some questions though : is it viable later on (as you can see, I spent all possible points in the simulator to go for a build that's gonna be available for me in a few years I guess)?
Would skipping Endurance Charge Duration (18%) and Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge (0.2%) to get those Discipline and Training and Life Nodes in the Templar part of the skill tree be worth it ?

Increasing Charges duration seems like a pretty big deal but with Enduring Cry and Warlord's Mark, as long as there is enemies, there would be Charges anyways, so I don't know at this point :o.

Thank you in advance, keep up the good work :).
Any reason that you don't mention Warlord's Mark curse? I find pretty useful for myself. It has a life leech and a chance to gain endurance charge and also 100% increased flask charge which makes me fill my quicksilver flasks faster and that means I can move around faster.
Last edited by Pesusieni on Jan 28, 2013, 1:01:46 PM
Does Life gain on hit gem work with Ground slam?
(ground slam isnt hitting enemy crits directly)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info