1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Couldn't you just easily turn this build into the lawnmower build?
What is the "Lawnmower Build"? Don't think I have seen that one. Will wait and let nin figure out the best changes before I do anything.
Karnak
Is this build still viable with the new patch or will some things have to be changed?
^ I'm wondering the same thing. I know there might be changes but does this build work better or worse now is my question since it revolves around +life and leeching.

Thanks in advance :)
Im thinking it wont change anything really because health did get nerfed but so did monster damage along with it so it actually didnt really get nerfed, just a buff to armor by leaving it the same and nerfing everything else...except for maybe a lower health pool to use blood magic from?
My Updated Build for The New Patch

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwOrQ_MFCAUTRRxGNsZLho4HOcg8CFVIWAkiyftKLUpLimlMgk5DjpSOtg9Dz38QKBBP0OcROdN2FBHUeZUSVWpVbVWBFcNWGNfP2BLYIhhUmebah5qO3KpdO108Xdieu98uHy7fNmBb4M4hmCMdpBVl7ScJ548nrmezZ_LoJ2iAKZkpzCnhKgYqWisqqy6tC-53cEExPbG2MmY0iHUj9lh3D3fv-dS7DjuFO8O707vfPIv974=

Dropped some HP nodes grabbed some damage nodes Current Stats :

HP - 2.5k
ES - 400
Armor - 8.2k Base (Graced - 11k)
Life Leech(no gem) - 12%
Resist - 75% all Res
Chaos - -60% (meh)

Ground Slam - 6,211
Heavy Strike - 12,232

Current Gear

Mobs hp is lower and they do less damage so dropping some HP nodes isn't a big hit and now with the damage boost I am 1-2shotting everything with GS.

Hit me up in game if you got any questions

IGN - Paroxus
Well I'm rerolling my GSer to something else. I do not see why would somebody want me in their group if I cannot tank nor deal damage. 6k with erqi is meh, and 3k hp marauder is double meh
IGN: Jarengax
lol you just don't understand do you? 6k is = around 8k-12k prepatch mobs HP have been dropped 25-35% so you gotta factor that in on top of there damage being nerfed. It's a huge buff to us and on top of that we tank even better with armor not being nerfed with the mob damage reduction.

-25%-35% hp lets say it has 10k hp that's 6,500-7,500 and lets say I was doing 4.2k prepatch and now it got boosted due to nodesbuff around 25% increase so around 6k~ that's close to 1shotting mobs I'm in 75-76 maps no problem tanking and killing quickly it's so much better
Last edited by krs20k on Jun 5, 2013, 10:44:59 PM
"
krs20k wrote:
lol you just don't understand do you? 6k is = around 8k-12k prepatch mobs HP have been dropped 25-35% so you gotta factor that in on top of there damage being nerfed. It's a huge buff to us and on top of that we tank even better with armor not being nerfed with the mob damage reduction.

-25%-35% hp lets say it has 10k hp that's 6,500-7,500 and lets say I was doing 4.2k prepatch and now it got boosted due to nodesbuff around 25% increase so around 6k~ that's close to 1shotting mobs I'm in 75-76 maps no problem tanking and killing quickly it's so much better

You still did not explain why would anyone want you to do high level maps? you add nothing to the group. I doubt you are "1 shotting" mobs in 75-76 maps.
IGN: Jarengax
Last edited by Jarenga on Jun 6, 2013, 12:23:04 AM
I say we must wait for nas to update this build, or you will gamble that one shot respec points and do it yourself...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info