1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
This build went through major and wide mainteance. I've added a lot of new informations, so I suggest to reread it once more! Even Passive Skill Build changed (just a three nodes, but still).

Also from this place I would love to thank all those players who feedbacked my build, what helped me enormously to improve the build. I will wait for more. Guys, you're awesome.

@Barium
2. Lol, no. I meant damage that is dealt to us by enemies. We can lower it by Chaos Resistance.
3. I don't get you. We need to DEAL some damage. Using 1-handed it will be simply too low, bacause two-haned weapons deal SO MUCH MORE damage. It's not about skill points, but about base weapon damage.
4. Sorry I have no idea, since I never went this rotue. And I don't like to talk about things I didn't experniced empirically. Well. There IS somewhere is Marauder's section Stun-Thereshold-Based-Build. But people commenting it says it is not viable anymore. Also author does not plays any more.

Alright, I understand now :), thx for all the help NinjaArab!!! :)
So did anyone play this in Merciless?
Hi Arab - great job!

It's 'swap' BTW - not 'swamp' lol, a swamp is a boggy muddy area with water...
Trolololo xD
Swamp swaped to swap =]

Btw: I'm not Arab, but pure European xD Just saying.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Thanks for the change Ninja! Superb work :D

Question though, would it be worth while to go for stun related nodes? I´m going to go for the End charges build and the additional stun time and - threshold seems awesome for added defence :) Thanks again for the guide :D
Nice guide. I think i will try, but I hope will be good for end game. I don`t see many dmg nodes, but I hope I will still have enough dmg to don't sleep on rare monsters/bosses.

If u said endu charges are best, I think I will try them, but what then? What do you think about second diamond skin (3 nodes) or dmg nodes near templar or mara starting point.
@upup
Sorry I have no idea, since I never went this rotue. And I don't like to talk about things I didn't experniced empirically. Well. There IS somewhere is Marauder's section Stun-Thereshold-Based-Build. But people commenting it says it is not viable anymore. Also author does not plays any more.

Well, I think you shoudn't concentrate on too many things. Stun Thereshold whould require many nodes, that could be used for health. And you won't be able to stun most dangerous monsters - rares and bosses.

Endurance Charges are just powerful. Good decision going there

@up
It's not like you won't have damage. We use equipment for damage, are passive skills tend to be ineffecive in this area. You have to trust me about this. You don't need more damage nodes than in the build. Well, you could do it with no problems with less damage nodes.

What after Endurance Charges? You have written many options. Choose one of them. You can always mix Iron Reflexes with Eundrance Charges, dont you?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Jan 26, 2013, 11:07:16 AM
"
I don't give a single fuck, as long as you write source.

PLEASE try to keep the language here CIVIL - I appreciate you are not English but this is really unnecessary in a post read by many children...
Why are you taking +10 strength node instead of Bloodless? Is it only to gain access to Blood Magic faster?
@up
Exactly. As i said this is newbie friendly build. Those would like to have Blood Magic as fast as possible. Later you can respec this one point, if you really miss Bloodless.

There is also some lack of logic, as we have half of Troll's Blood, half of Golem's Blood. And then... Bloodless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info