Nugiyen's Ranger build?!

Did nugiyen take 12% physical damage or skill point for the cruel bandits quesT?
anyone know?
http://es-es.twitch.tv/nugiyen

Spoiler
Early game dmg might be a bit low, use poison arrow+fire trap to compensate!
Endgame you want LA + LMP + Chain + Weap ELE + Life gain on Hit
Bandit quest rewards - Normal HP - Cruel 12% phys dmg(if you really like bear traps) or Skill point - Merciless: Frenzy charges if you use frenzy if not then go with skillpoint on endurance charge
A summon skele totem + endurance cry + bear traps.
And last I'm using frenzy + faster attacks + weap ele + added fire/added chaos/added cold depending on what you like.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEB5wJxBLMFLQguDq0UIBRNGNsZLhmOGjgaVR0UIWAn7SmlMn4yiTboNuk6UkCgQ5xGaUp9TeNQR1BQVElVxlcNV-JYY1ivWfNbr18_YEthIWSjZp5noGe9ah5uqnKpdO108XfleA1463rvfNmE74d2jM-PRpAKkFWbjZuhnrmezaIAokCnMKeEqBipbqxZrKqv67Xyud3AGsSixtjPZdDQ0iHTftlh3ILdDd-_42rnCudS7Djtg-5v7w7vevIv8930-PZI-tL8xf6P

All on the video linked above.
Bandit quest rewards - Normal HP - Cruel 12% phys dmg(if you really like bear traps) or Skill point

Doesn't say which he got hence im asking the question or I would not be.
pretty sure he said on stream that he took the skill point in cruel, but would probably take the 12% phys dmg next time.
"
renroval wrote:
Bandit quest rewards - Normal HP - Cruel 12% phys dmg(if you really like bear traps) or Skill point

Doesn't say which he got hence im asking the question or I would not be.

The answer seems pretty simple, unless you really want to copy nugi so badly that you would use 12% phys even if you didn't use bear traps..
How is nugiyen's build better than mrpetrov's? What are the main differences?
"

I'd like to know this as well. I've been following Nugiyen's build but I'm not sure if MrPetrovs would be better? Nugiyen's seems safer/tankier which is why I went with his...

I'm new to the game so I'd rather just enjoy actually playing the game and just using someone elses proven build than take the timeto TC myself.
"
KouGrizzle wrote:
"

I'd like to know this as well. I've been following Nugiyen's build but I'm not sure if MrPetrovs would be better? Nugiyen's seems safer/tankier which is why I went with his...

I'm new to the game so I'd rather just enjoy actually playing the game and just using someone elses proven build than take the timeto TC myself.

Nugi's is definitely tankier. I slightly modified nugi's but the basics are the same, and I can facetank big mobs due to the amazing regen/life on hit. Such a fun build :3
I just want a 6L for attack speed support gem on LA now, since LA is soooo slow compared to when I Frenzy single targets (faster attacks support on it).
"
ephemeross wrote:
"
KouGrizzle wrote:
"

Nugi's is definitely tankier. I slightly modified nugi's but the basics are the same, and I can facetank big mobs due to the amazing regen/life on hit. Such a fun build :3
I just want a 6L for attack speed support gem on LA now, since LA is soooo slow compared to when I Frenzy single targets (faster attacks support on it).

Yea, sounds good to me.

Any clue on when I should get Blood Magic with Nugi's build? Spamming mana pots is annoying =X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info