Nugiyen's Ranger build?!

"
Deimar wrote:
Isn't this a much better build for the same amount of points?

It adds
Unwavaring Stance
30% more elemental damage
9% more attack speed.

The tradeoff is
0.9% per second less life regen
1% less movement speed
30% less Reduced extra damage from critical
1% maximum life

Both his and this build allow for more health and other such nodes going forward.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILhmO7YPTfvzFZ6CHdkp9GNt08Z65IWBAoAUtYEt673TtNugB56cwFCBQR57N0iFXDdlhah6oGPIvQ5wOrSmlGS4n7ayqcql82VnzwBqQVaeEGjjsOFfid-UyiQSzFE06Ut-_NZJOyO4OVvrdRmOn_E50QRR1wdjvTii1YIhhUjIJn8tWBIZg8B8CcaIA

You really don't want to miss out on the 30% reduced crit dmg, it reduces spike damage significantly, and you reduce the debuff time of dangerous debuffs like freeze and shock by 30% as well. Health regen is also more important than you'd think
I wasn't aware that it also reduced the debuff times of status effects. I was in closed beta but havne't played since around June 2012.

On health regen, my build has 2.5, his has 3.4.
Given say 4000 health, that's only a difference of 36 health per second, I don't see how that could make a difference between living and dieing. Especially if you are doing 30% more elemental damage and attacking 9% faster.

What sort of skills should you use with this build?
I don't know, but with almost zero offensive nodes the damage of this build won't be that high. It's full on tank.
"
Repefe wrote:
I don't know, but with almost zero offensive nodes the damage of this build won't be that high. It's full on tank.

It looks like that's the way to go in OB. Mobs damage in higher levels is out of control. Plus, the fact that it's a permanent ladder means that you can afford to go for gear dependent builds. Plus hardcore.

This will probably stay true for the most min/max-ey builds that people will come up with, at least until GGG nerfs the difficulty.
Last edited by dndallasta on Jan 25, 2013, 1:53:11 PM
"
Repefe wrote:
at least until GGG nerfs the difficulty.

lol
Last edited by Aggnog on Jan 25, 2013, 5:10:51 PM
Do we know the Gems he's using? Skill and Support?
"
Pewbs wrote:
His build at 60 is:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguGY7tg9N-73rRqbDSkL78xWegh3ZKfd0NkApbrxjbdPGeuSFgQKAFLWBLeu907YTvYSEaVWSjNugB56cwFCBQR57N0iFXDdlhah6oGPIvud3vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxthDnA6tKaUZLiftrKpyqXzZWfPAGpBVp4QaOOw4V-J35TKJBLMUTTpS378=

The build posted by Fergulix is something he used in the last 1-week race I reckon.

I think he swapped out the 9 movespeed at the start for 2x 8% hp and some dex nodes on the side.
I'd like to know his gem setup as well.
"
futureGadget wrote:
I'd like to know his gem setup as well.

I'd also like to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info