70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
cybertier wrote:
Hi,

thanks for your awesome guide :) Looking forward to level this character up in the next days.

Could you give an skilltree to aim for around level 65? Since thats the point when RF should be used, i would be interested in what to level till that point to get the most out of it.

As long as you have all the planned life regen and elemental adaptation, you 'll be fine. Put the rest into life.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
need help (
life degeneration is so hard as fuck
fire resist 87% with fire aura.

87 points in your tree...

-It takes 53 to get the life regen needed, and you still don't have it...

-The Chaos/Life Purity of Flesh nodes are pretty inefficient...drop those and the extra inc AoE nodes...get the like regen, and go toward the aura nodes that increase Vitality's regen.

-80 Point Build that sustain's RF with a lvl 17 Purity of fire and Vitality

-Where you should have you're points if you want to use RF now...
First of all thank you very much for the awesome build!!!

Just a quick question, would the future nerf of freeze mine will hurt this build badly?

Thank you very much for your thoughts about this issue.
"
Iagarada wrote:

Just a quick question, would the future nerf of freeze mine will hurt this build badly?

Yep, after they nerf freeze mine you wont be able to use RF anymore, because you know, freeze mine is the most important thing in RF Build.
It's all your dps, it's not like you can use any other skill instead of freeze mine.
IGN : RRRimtas
"
lamafao wrote:
"
Iagarada wrote:

Yep, after they nerf freeze mine you wont be able to use RF anymore, because you know, freeze mine is the most important thing in RF Build.
It's all your dps, it's not like you can use any other skill instead of freeze mine.
This isn't true at all, the build should still operate just fine.
Mhhh i guess it was sarcastic ^^

In a less rude way to say it, no freeze mine nerf won't hurt anything. Freeze mine can be used on ANY build (not sure about double totem).It's just an easy way to do some bosses. I've never use it so won't change a lot for me but i know Pew will die at least once because he's used to rfeeze mine :p
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
My best guess will be that Freeze Mine will have a tougher time freezing bosses...they can't just reduce the "damage" it's based on due to the prolif combo.

If it goes from freezing to chilling bosses though, there might be better ways to do things.

...I kind of want to figure out how to do a CwDT+Chain+GMP+Artic Breath type 4L.

Also, the build I'm planning on will be using a +2 Fire +1 All Wand and will use Saffel's Frame.(Probably one of the only RF builds that use it.)

"
Mhhh i guess it was sarcastic ^^

Him? Oh...lol

-I was honestly, completely serious the whole time. For Sure.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 30, 2013, 6:18:36 PM
just wondering how RF would work if we cast it with 2x divinarius instead of redbeaks... the aura size should be huge!

I guess using 2x 70% ones we would loose only 60% dmg but gain 20% aura size. This would be an improvement wouldnt?
Last edited by Tatwo on Dec 31, 2013, 3:07:07 AM
What's the main difference between yours and Oro's RF build?
IGN: BurtsyBees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info