70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

Yeah i guess the biggest downside is the map mods.

To be picky i'd say that the build lacks of huge aoe. even if you take several radius nodes, it's still way inferior to a melee splash radius for exemple. It also lacks of instant healing capacities. LoH on cyclone is ok but it's not that great either. Last and obvious downside from my point of view, is that i consider it as a melee build, with all the issues that comes with it.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Mhm, do not get me wrong I do not play a long time poe. Atm I am playing a EA Templar with quillrain which is quite fun. good aoe dmg, soft spot is maybe if u have sometimes to facetank som mobs/bosses.

anyway, I am thinkon of twinking a RF marauder.

@ Kagari

do u really need aoe for this build? I mean you just run to every mob and should be instant dead by passing it?

all issues that comes with it on a melee build?

Would be cool if maybe op could add a video doing a map.

happy new year : )
I think that a minimum of AOE is important. Like at least the gem. We use conc effect so the radius without the gem would barely allow to hit several mobs at once.

And by melee problems i mean that you're vulnerable to all melee attacks. You'll get kited by some mobs, sniped by other and so on.
Last edited by Kagari on Jan 1, 2014, 3:11:18 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

...Avain Retches are the most annoying thing in this game, and for this build.

Avain Retch AI
-Spot Player
-Spot Dead Corpse
-Run to corpse
-Be sure to avoid the player
-Shoot player while he kills melee mobs
-Run for next Corpse when player starts to come near
-If player continues the chase...ignore target corpse
-Run away from player to piss him off.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

...Avain Retches are the most annoying thing in this game, and for this build.

Avain Retch AI
-Spot Player
-Spot Dead Corpse
-Run to corpse
-Be sure to avoid the player
-Shoot player while he kills melee mobs
-Run for next Corpse when player starts to come near
-If player continues the chase...ignore target corpse
-Run away from player to piss him off.

QFT ^^

I still prefer to fight those howls as a melee than the bubble bitches as a ranged tho ^^
Crappy quality video but it shows pretty much the usual kind of map : some totems to show flameblast, bleeding, vulnerability miscreations etc.

Easy but fast map showcase :

http://youtu.be/pz1Uqjivc14
Going to have to use Flamblast for Totems....was going to use Fire Storm...but forgot about EE.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Going to have to use Flamblast for Totems....was going to use Fire Storm...but forgot about EE.

Yeah even with no cast speed at all, it appears that stage 10 of flameblast can kill stuff just before EE durantion ends on targets.
Hey, thanks for sharing this build. Actually I m leveling a marauder and ask myself, why you dont use Blooddance boots? So with 4 frezny charges (3+1 from bandits) you gain another 4 % lifereg...
What about the Berek's Pass Ring? Is it not a good Damage Booster? If yes, i will offer one Life Ring, when Purity of Fire reached Level 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info